George Foreman

Hazykay

Silver Member
Well, I've brought my George Foreman out of retirement and I've got to say it's the best thing I have done.

I've forgotten how good food tastes when it's cooked on this grill :D:D:D.
I grilled red peppers, mushrooms, onions and courgettes and they tasted like roasted veg but without being dried up like they would be if I did them in the oven. The peppers were SOOO juicy and flavoursome and I cooked chicken breasts on it too. The chicken was again very juicy and moist and morrisons sausages are brill too.

Luckily my DH cleans it after I've used it as its the only thing that puts me off. I've made lots of heavy hints about buying one with removable plates...watch this space!!

i have also taken mine out of retirement, bacon and morrisons eat samrt sausages are divine on it

dont know about the george foreman ( i have one like yours) but we have a sandwich toaster with removable plates and it doesnt seem to be as good a the 'normal' one we used to have, its like the plates dont get hot enough

i was thinking of buying one of these so glad you posted this as was wondering if they were worth it! will get the argos book out again!

ye ronnie bacon is fab too it doesnt dry out like grilling does. Thanks for the tip mommyb i never really thought about the plates not heating up enough, I suppose it makes sense though if they are not screwed on or stuck on somehow.
Edwin, I would recommend one honestly, red peppers, they are divine!!! Toasties are quite good too. Good luck and let us know if you buy one and what you think x

I had my 'fried' breakfast today.

3 x Bacon, 2 x morrisons sausages, mushrooms all cooked on the foreman, 'fried' egg and tomatoes. Toast from my hexb and a mug of tea. It was a huge plateful.

I'm stuffed!!!!!

Wonderful machine :D

gonna get mine out of cupboard, thanks for reminding me,gonna do grilled peppers,onions and carrots on it.Mmmmmmmmm can smell them now,

Well, I've brought my George Foreman out of retirement and I've got to say it's the best thing I have done.

I've forgotten how good food tastes when it's cooked on this grill :D:D:D.
I grilled red peppers, mushrooms, onions and courgettes and they tasted like roasted veg but without being dried up like they would be if I did them in the oven. The peppers were SOOO juicy and flavoursome and I cooked chicken breasts on it too. The chicken was again very juicy and moist and morrisons sausages are brill too.

Luckily my DH cleans it after I've used it as its the only thing that puts me off. I've made lots of heavy hints about buying one with removable plates...watch this space!!

right ....now youve got me dribbling, wot am i supposed to do ????LOL

Honestly I would recommend one of these. If you haven't already got one go get one, they are brill!! (I'm beginning to sound like a saleswoman for George Foreman LOL).
I'm doing chicken and peppers again for tonight, I think I'm addicted :)

I got mine out of retirement a couple of days ago too!! Best thing ever.

It takes 2 minutes to clean - I let it cool whilst I'm having my meal then wash my dishes - by that time it's cool enough not to burn you through a cloth and hot enough to make cleaning it easy

xx

Back