Georgias diary

LadyGeorgie said:
Doesn't that comment just want to make you smack her lol

Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yes! Good luck getting out of bed tomorrow. No one warned me! Push through, honestly the pain becomes background noise... X

LadyGeorgie said:
I might do! Lol just not a good runner xxxx

The thought of running used to make me vomit, dunno how I came across it. Week 1 is run a minutes walk a minute n I was thinking, what is a minute! N the way the app works is u have no control, u just do as u r told n the next thing you know you ate running 1.5miles in 20minutes! It tricks u into it....

She's not a fan of the 400lbers, 'whoever told you to just take the stairs lied!! You need to move it and it needs to hurt'

Gonna do these jumping jacks and slap her upside the face!

17 lost : 50 to goal

Did she not commit suicide?!

Yes it was Angie who died recently xxx

time2go said:
The thought of running used to make me vomit, dunno how I came across it. Week 1 is run a minutes walk a minute n I was thinking, what is a minute! N the way the app works is u have no control, u just do as u r told n the next thing you know you ate running 1.5miles in 20minutes! It tricks u into it....

Hmm sounds interesting! I might look into it soon xxxx

I just knew it was someone from biggest loser.

I wud def recommended the c25k, honestly x

Respect to all you ladies who do the Shred. Isn't it a form of illegal torture! I've got the Kettleworx DVD's and wimp out after one or two sets. Am trying the gym now. I'm sure there must be a way to exercise that doesn't hurt.

WB x

WobbleBottom said:
Respect to all you ladies who do the Shred. Isn't it a form of illegal torture! I've got the Kettleworx DVD's and wimp out after one or two sets. Am trying the gym now. I'm sure there must be a way to exercise that doesn't hurt.

WB x

I did the gym but found it too easy LOL I think it's because you can take a break when you want. what is kettleworx like? Xxx

WobbleBottom said:

WB x

Yeah, but it is only 20 (26) minutes and the impact from it is meant to be worth like an hour or more at the gym. And it does get easier, although I am avoiding level two lol if u find an un painful form can u let me no x

fizzyfluff said:
That's what shred is missing, a reach round and pat yourself on the back :patback:

That's because it isn't possible to move after it! Lol

fizzyfluff said:
Oooh, can you imagine if Ryan and Gillian procreated???

Okay, all those.endorphins have went to your head

Have to admit with the shred I feel okay after it! I did have pains in my thighs first but that went quickly.

Xxxx

LadyGeorgie said:
Have to admit with the shred I feel okay after it! I did have pains in my thighs first but that went quickly.

Xxxx

I found it was the next day, I was crippled. But doing the DVD again did help but I do have a constant ache in my thighs... X

Lol yeah even the next day I was okay, was able to take the little one to nursery on time and that's a 30 min walk there a d even longer on way back as went different back. You watch it I've probably jinxed it now lol

Hope you have a good day x

Back