Georgi's Size Ten Countdown Food Diary

So tired today and its that time of month so I'm feeling rubbish and bloated :( really didn't want to go to the gym after work but forced myself to I did week 2 day 1 of the couch to 5k and them went on the cross trainer and bike took it easy though and I do feel a bit better but just want chocolate!!!!!

Green day today

Breakfast: 1 Alpen light (1/2 heB) with with chopped apple and pear with a free yogurt

Lunch: homemade parsnip & potato soup with ryvita wholemeal crispbreads (heB) with homemade syn free homous which was yummy!

Dinner: risotto with carrots brocolli & sweetcorn with Philly stirred through (heA)

Snacks: milk in coffee (heA) options hot chocolate (2 syns) pack of Aldi melts crisps 4 syns) 2 pink & whites (5 syns)

Total 11 syns weekly total 17.5/105

Going to do an ee day tomorrow!

xgeorgix said:
Wow well done for sticking with it! I know I would of given up by then! X

I did give up in the end and have been back and forth with diets for a year now I'm back!! I'm just hoping I actually see a loss Monday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Baby-belle said:
I did give up in the end and have been back and forth with diets for a year now I'm back!! I'm just hoping I actually see a loss Monday!

Well looking at your diary you've been really good so fingers crossed we both have a loss! Xxx

xgeorgix said:
So tired today and its that time of month so I'm feeling rubbish and bloated :( really didn't want to go to the gym after work but forced myself to I did week 2 day 1 of the couch to 5k and them went on the cross trainer and bike took it easy though and I do feel a bit better but just want chocolate!!!!!

Green day today

Breakfast: 1 Alpen light (1/2 heB) with with chopped apple and pear with a free yogurt

Lunch: homemade parsnip & potato soup with ryvita wholemeal crispbreads (heB) with homemade syn free homous which was yummy!

Dinner: risotto with carrots brocolli & sweetcorn with Philly stirred through (heA)

Snacks: milk in coffee (heA) options hot chocolate (2 syns) pack of Aldi melts crisps 4 syns) 2 pink & whites (5 syns)

Total 11 syns weekly total 17.5/105

Going to do an ee day tomorrow!

Forgot to add my other Alpen light on my snacks

I took the top of my pink & whites chopped my Alpen light in half put on top of the pink & whites and put in the microwave it was amazing!

Hi! Just popping in to subscribe. I've been thinking about starting a food diary thread but all the others seemed so established I didn't know if I'd be able to get one off the ground!

I restarted SW last month after a 2 year absence and I've lost 8.5lb in 4 weigh-ins on EE - which I'm really surprised at! Last time I did EE I only lost 0.5-1lb each week and, like you, I get discouraged if I only lose a little.

How great to have your mum on board and able to help! My mum is queen of the fad diet. I joined her on Atkins a couple of times with great initial success, but it all went back on quickly because I love carbs too much! Most of the weight I'm trying to lose now has been gained since moving in with my bf last year; he is a mayo and stuffed crust pizza addict and I'm sure he must make the most calorific mash in the country. I've got another 1st 7lb to lose before I'm back where I was when we met!

Looking forward to following you and hopefully getting to that 9 1/2 stone target together!

Baby-belle said:
Yes fingers crossed! I am a slow loser though

Me to we just have to remember we are in it for the long haul! We will get there one day and that's what matters x

lyricallylittle said:
Hi! Just popping in to subscribe. I've been thinking about starting a food diary thread but all the others seemed so established I didn't know if I'd be able to get one off the ground!

I restarted SW last month after a 2 year absence and I've lost 8.5lb in 4 weigh-ins on EE - which I'm really surprised at! Last time I did EE I only lost 0.5-1lb each week and, like you, I get discouraged if I only lose a little.

How great to have your mum on board and able to help! My mum is queen of the fad diet. I joined her on Atkins a couple of times with great initial success, but it all went back on quickly because I love carbs too much! Most of the weight I'm trying to lose now has been gained since moving in with my bf last year; he is a mayo and stuffed crust pizza addict and I'm sure he must make the most calorific mash in the country. I've got another 1st 7lb to lose before I'm back where I was when we met!

Looking forward to following you and hopefully getting to that 9 1/2 stone target together!

Hiya! Thanks for following. I know what you mean about other diaries being established I thought that but decided to do one for me even if know one reads it but seems people are so that keeps me on track! Lol. You should defiantly start one ill subscribe If you do!

I've never tried the Atkins I love my carbs far to much! I know how hard it is living with someone like that my ex was the same and pizza is my ultimate favourite food so it's hard to avoid!

You've done really well so far! I'm nervous about my weigh in on Sunday I'm sure I've put on eating all this food compared to calorie counting but I guess my body will adjust eventually lol.

Best of luck and let me know how you get on xx

Craving chocolate again today no idea why as I'm not usually like this! But my pink&white snack certainly hit the spot it's so yummy! Ee day today...

Breakfast: banana with free yogurt and an Alpen light (1/2 heB)

Lunch: savoury rice with a steam fresh bag

Dinner: steak (all fat removed) with sw chips lots of salad, cottage cheese & sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns) 2 tbsp ex light mayonnaise (1 syn)

Snacks: 2 pink & whites and my other Alpen light (1/2 heB) melted in the microwave (5 syns) Milk for coffee (heA) options mocha (1.5syns)

Total 9 syns / 105 so 73 remaining for the week

Exercise: gym- 30 mins on treadmill doing couch to 5k week 2 day 2. 10 minute cross trainer, 15 minutes bike

Hey Georgi! Found your diary, so I'm just coming to subscribe.

Looks like you're doing really well up to now, and your food sounds so nice! Think I'll be stealing a few ideas from you :D yum.

Happy Friday, hope you have a great weekend x

Princess_Stevie said:
Hey Georgi! Found your diary, so I'm just coming to subscribe.

Looks like you're doing really well up to now, and your food sounds so nice! Think I'll be stealing a few ideas from you :D yum.

Happy Friday, hope you have a great weekend x

Hiya! Thanks for subscribing yeah it's going ok so far we shall see what the scales say on Sunday lol. Hope you have a good weekend too xxx

Thanks for the encouragement! I'll get on to starting a food diary when I get home.

Steak and SW chips used to be my absolute treat for going to the gym on a Monday - I found if I went on a Monday then I was more likely to stick to my exercise plan for the rest of the week!

I'm going round to a friend's for dinner tonight and I have no idea what she's cooking. I haven't seen her for ages so I didn't feel I could be too demanding and provide her with the EE rules! I just hope it's not too synful...

Looking forward to your weigh-in on Sunday! It looks like you've been doing really well.

lyricallylittle said:
Thanks for the encouragement! I'll get on to starting a food diary when I get home.

Steak and SW chips used to be my absolute treat for going to the gym on a Monday - I found if I went on a Monday then I was more likely to stick to my exercise plan for the rest of the week!

I'm going round to a friend's for dinner tonight and I have no idea what she's cooking. I haven't seen her for ages so I didn't feel I could be too demanding and provide her with the EE rules! I just hope it's not too synful...

Looking forward to your weigh-in on Sunday! It looks like you've been doing really well.

Yup I love steak and chips too feels naughty even though its not haha hope your meal goes ok . What I tend to do if I'm on a diet and someone else cooks is eat something healthy before I go then nibble at the meal if its not too healthy haha but sometimes it's hard because its so good!

I'm a bit nervous about my weigh in to be honest I'm sure ill put on after coming from calorie counting! X

Baby-belle said:
So far so good! I'm out tomo for drinks though but I have saved a lot of syns so I'm hoping it will be ok

Well I'm sure you will be fine hope you have a good time :) xx

Yay it's finally Friday! Don't know why that's so good as I'm still working tomorrow but it'd one day closer to my day off! Had a little Friday night treat tonight but otherwise done well- resisted jam donuts at work , cake and frothy coffees in costa when I went for a coffee after work just stuck to my Americano. As for my menu I decided to just attach a pic of my spreadsheet from now on to save me typing it Up again. Extra easy day today:

image-1834089077.jpg

That's 16.5 syns today so a total of 43.5/105 for the week

Hi georgi, haven't been on much the past few days. Looks like you're doing great! Good going resisting all that temptation yesterday! :) Have a great weekend x

sparkles37 said:
Hi georgi, haven't been on much the past few days. Looks like you're doing great! Good going resisting all that temptation yesterday! :) Have a great weekend x

Thanks! How's weight watchers going? Hope you have a good weekend too! Xx

Back