Georgi's Size Ten Countdown Food Diary

Finally Saturday! Nice easy quiet day at work today and a day off tomorrow woo! After work went for a drink with mum had half a bottle of wine- that's my syns for the day gone lol feels strange because I've not had a drink for a while and it's made me really tired!

image-2097590148.jpg

So that's 59/105 syns. That's it for the week now! Weigh in tomorrow- so nervous for my first week really feel like ive put on and it doesn't help it's totm but even if I do put in this week is determined to stick to it until it works for me

Thanks! How's weight watchers going? Hope you have a good weekend too! Xx

WW is going well so far. Just find it a little bit easier for eating while travelling so I think I may end up sticking with it until I'm finished with all the travelling I'm doing lately!

I like your idea of posting up the screenshot rather than typing it all out, I may start copying you with that. Hope WI goes well tomorrow. I hear people usually put on during totm (I have my first WI with it this week too) so don't be too disheartened if you put on/STS. Good luck! :)

sparkles37 said:
WW is going well so far. Just find it a little bit easier for eating while travelling so I think I may end up sticking with it until I'm finished with all the travelling I'm doing lately!

I like your idea of posting up the screenshot rather than typing it all out, I may start copying you with that. Hope WI goes well tomorrow. I hear people usually put on during totm (I have my first WI with it this week too) so don't be too disheartened if you put on/STS. Good luck! :)

Good at least you've find a diet that suits you and that's what matters! Good look with your weigh in!

Really really pleased I've lost 2 lb this week! Was certain that I was going to put weight on so that has pleased me a lot lol ill be back on later to update todays food x

Really really pleased I've lost 2 lb this week! Was certain that I was going to put weight on so that has pleased me a lot lol ill be back on later to update todays food x

That's brill, esp.with totm. Congrats! :)

xgeorgix said:

Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks both!

Made sw melt in the middle burgers today! They were yummy - a couple of them fell apart but I've learnt my lesson now so next time determined to make them better! Also made some soup for lunches this week at work. Already planning this week as I know I'm off out on Saturday night it will be my first proper night out for ages and don't want to ruin my diet so the plan is to keep my syns low for the rest of the week. I'm off Saturday so considering weighing in then. Fingers crossed after going to the gym then wandering round Manchester shopping all day and dancing all night I should be ok! Really looking forward to it, all the girls are getting ready at mine so need to think of something yummy to make and decide what to drink that night....as for today I've had an ee day:

image-1762823539.jpg

I took a pic of my dessert which was yummy - it's on my phone though so will upload separately. Technically it was less than half a sin because I split the jelly into six bowls not four.

Total 6.5/ 105

Going to subscribe as well, love reading diaries, gives me a great idea for different food recipes :)

That pudding looks delish xx

Congratulations! What a great start!

Looking forward to making those melt in the middle burgers - sound lovely!

missemma said:
Going to subscribe as well, love reading diaries, gives me a great idea for different food recipes :)

That pudding looks delish xx

Welcome! The pudding was lovely I plan to do it in all different flavours orange etc it felt very naughty the "cream" tasted so good! Xx

lyricallylittle said:
Congratulations! What a great start!

Looking forward to making those melt in the middle burgers - sound lovely!

Thanks! I am glad with that loss I was only loosing half a pound/pound on calorie counting so two is great for me! The burgers were great will be doing them again x

Baby-belle said:
Looks yummy how did you make it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just set some sugar free jelly in individual pots, topped with Forrest fruits then topped with "cream" I made that by mixing ff fromage frai with quark and vanilla flavouring then put a crumbled up alpen light on top x

Eww I hate Mondays! It's been so quiet at work today it's really dragged its going to be a long week especially as I'm off Saturday: green day today

image-1032132150.jpg

So that's 8/105 syns so far this week going to plan Saturday soon so I know what I can eat/ drink x

Last edited:
Done a late night tonight at work so not been to the gym had a rest day - had a productive day at work though which is good :) went out on lunch to stock up on coffee and milk and bought some cherry bakewells and apple pies managed to resist and just feed everyone else lol although to be fair I could of had the syns! Had my first red day today and it was surprisingly filing-

image-4248427244.jpg

That's a total of 10/105 syns for the week so I plan on using a few tomorrow

Well done on resisting temptation! My boss brought in a big bucket of Cadbury's Treat Size for Halloween which I've been desperately avoiding! Thankfully I've been working in another office so I don't have them in my eyeline all day. To be fair I could afford to have the syns too - each item is 3-4syns - but I'd rather not get the taste for them! There are 50 of them in the tub and only 3 of us in the office - I'll let the boys have the calories instead!

Back