german sheppards

ANNTEXT

oh i wish i was allowed an dog ---
i have one already at my dad house (but i can't take it home)
can't slipt it up on the other two dogs now its not fair for him! he's a
boxer mixed with a jack russel - what a lovely mix bless him

any the german sheppard has just had puppys ---
there 2 weeks then we are selling them all - expect one!

oh i so wish i was allowed one ! :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :wave_cry:

anyone want more information thou let me know! :rolleyes:

OMG what a deelish piccie. Reminds me of my gorgeous girlie that we lost a few years back :( She was a beautiful pup but so, so naughty :D Blardy mare ate practically everything she could get her jaws around :rolleyes: Brill with the kids though, so nothing else mattered :D

My Dad used to say that he didn't know why we bothered with a babysitter when we went out because if either of them got out of bed she'd be there before us to check on them & if they got up to mischief, she'd sit and bark to let us know LOL

Oh yes. I'm rather partial to German Shepherds. We had a golden retriever. She was rather lovely too :)

Now I want this:
0426070420_M_042607_baby_bear.jpg

or a tortoise:sigh:

Neighbour does have three of these
465.jpg

GSDs

My baby - would love another but don't think he would accept another :sigh:

Attachments

• wiz sunbedJPG.jpg
    wiz sunbedJPG.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 55
How much will they be sold for.....just thinking thats all .....! Still not sure how the cats would be....!

hi sonkie
they are two weeks from being able to get sold!
there are all pedigree -

Can get certificate for them -

father - is a show jumper and won loads of medals -pedigree
and the mother is a pedigree too

mother dog to be seen when seen the pups - if you want to see the dad just let us know -
looking at £370 ono!

thanks x

i think that wil be a great pet - i think x

Awww.. when your used to having a dog around it's so hard living without one!! (also the extra walkies are good for the diet!)

Lots of cute doggy piccys :)

evie mobi 154.jpg

This is Ollie.. sadly chasing his tail in heaven now.. ahhhh

I know what you mean - my cat never like it much but they left each other along most the times - other times there sleep together bless them!

but now we got all the pups - she left them alone as there too many!

Has anyone introduced a puppy into their home with 2 cats already established....?
If so how did they get on ???????????

Yeah - I Did After My Other Cat Died -
I Just Put Them In A Room And Sat And Watched -

I Had To Shout A Couple Of Times To The Pup But That All - The Cat Was Fine -

What It Like With Other Dogs?

Oh Bless Them -

Well You Never Know Till You Do It - After A While They Will Soon Learn!

Like Us Living Together I Suppose You Know Right Or Wrong And What They Like And Don't!

Lol -x

Cats and dogs

Sonkie
My cat was about three or four when we got our first GSD and she spent a week on top of a wardrobe so we shut them in a room together (with us), she sat on top of the table and cuffed him a couple of times when he got too close and then they settled down together. As time went on they used to share a bed.

With the current dog, she was 16 when we got him and she just looked at him in distain this time, swiped him across the nose a couple of times and he treats her with the greatest of respect (although he is terrified she is going to swipe his bones, so gives the odd growl if she gets too near but she is 20 now and going a bit deaf so just ignores him). That said, he will chase any strange cat (in fact he chases most thngs rabbits, birds etc) he sees in the garden.

In my experience, cats get the upper hand, as long as they can get up out of the way until they have established their dominance, they are fine. My first dog used to stay with a friend occasionally and she had a cat that did the same and they got on ok. You just have to introduce them gradually.

That said, this probably doesn't apply to all breeds, can't see a terrier or a greyhound getting along with a cat :eek:

I love German Shepherds. I use to have one and I miss him dearly.

My boyfriend says I can have one when we buy our house. I can't wait. Please let me know of you have any more puppies xxxx

They have never been face to face with a dog.

Please consider going to a rescue in your area, there are SO many dogs put to sleep daily as there are no homes for them and if you get one from a rescue that use foster homes you will know a bit about them if thye are housetrained, cat tested and any other things about them and GSD puppies are ten a penny in a rescue centre :cry: :cry: There are just so many of them

I can provide you with links if you let me know the area your in

Sonkie
My cat was about three or four when we got our first GSD and she spent a week on top of a wardrobe so we shut them in a room together (with us), she sat on top of the table and cuffed him a couple of times when he got too close and then they settled down together. As time went on they used to share a bed.

With the current dog, she was 16 when we got him and she just looked at him in distain this time, swiped him across the nose a couple of times and he treats her with the greatest of respect (although he is terrified she is going to swipe his bones, so gives the odd growl if she gets too near but she is 20 now and going a bit deaf so just ignores him). That said, he will chase any strange cat (in fact he chases most thngs rabbits, birds etc) he sees in the garden.

In my experience, cats get the upper hand, as long as they can get up out of the way until they have established their dominance, they are fine. My first dog used to stay with a friend occasionally and she had a cat that did the same and they got on ok. You just have to introduce them gradually.

That said, this probably doesn't apply to all breeds, can't see a terrier or a greyhound getting along with a cat :eek:

Lol dont be misled i know MANY ex racing greyhounds who have learnt to snuggle up with the cats for a snooze :D :D

Please consider going to a rescue in your area, there are SO many dogs put to sleep daily as there are no homes for them and if you get one from a rescue that use foster homes you will know a bit about them if thye are housetrained, cat tested and any other things about them and GSD puppies are ten a penny in a rescue centre :cry: :cry: There are just so many of them

I can provide you with links if you let me know the area your in

I would definately go to my local rescue home, we have had a cat from one and often go to look.

Back