Get Fit and Step it Out for 2008! RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE

icon14.gif
All welcome at anytime! just jump on board with your name and steps...
1st.gif
Get Fit Squad Steppers for 2008!
1st.gif

On the road to fitness makes us all winners!

Results for end of week one as follows!

Wibbly Pig
Monday 10,952
Tuesday 7,901
Wednesday 11,519
Thursday 5,754
Friday 7,160
saturday3,950
Sunday...Not posted as yet?
Total 47,236 :superwoman:

yo-yo-dieter
Saturday 10,596
Sunday 11,153
Total 21,749 :queen:

Mini
Monday 900
Tuesday 1,265
Wednesday 2,079
Thursday 3,477
Friday 1,396
Saturday 1,117
Sunday 2,365
Total 12,599

eriiney 45 minute walk

Miniminor
Sunday 3,537
Total 3,537

BIG BIRDY are you joining in please:confused:
Daisyhappy!
Janey
USAgirl
Daisydee

Anyone else:rolleyes::confused::)
Sunday Night...End of our first week:D

If you still have steps for this week just finished please post them and I can add them to this.

Oh bless you Mini for starting that little league table thingie! So, is Sunday the end of the week then?

Hi all,

Sunday total: 3,742

So only just made my 50,000 steps target for the week. Hoping to do better next week.

Thanks for all your hard work Mini.

Wow, I'm in shock. I posted above that I reckoned my pedometer would arrive tomorrow and I would start on Wednesday, but my post man has just delivered it! :D:D

BUT, I loathe and detest gadgets and am sat here with my pedometer, various bits and pieces and a huge thing of instructions. :eek:

Is using an Omron pedometer easy? I've got the Walking Style II version.

Right girls, that was easy! I am now wearing my pedometer and am now officially with you all! Today I have already done loads before my pedometer arrived so it's a shame I won't get a true reading but I will still set myself a little target for today before aiming for 10,000 steps tomorrow. :):):):)

All welcome at anytime! just jump on board with your name and steps...
1st.gif
1st.gif

Results for end of week one as follows!

Wibbly Pig
Monday 10,952
Tuesday 7,901
Wednesday 11,519
Thursday 5,754
Friday 7,160
saturday 3,950
Sunday 3,742 * Update
Total 50,978 :superwoman:

yo-yo-dieter
Saturday 10,596
Sunday 11,153
Total 21,749 :queen:

Mini
Monday 900
Tuesday 1,265
Wednesday 2,079
Thursday 3,477
Friday 1,396
Saturday 1,117
Sunday 2,365
Total 12,599

eriiney 45 minute walk

Miniminor
Sunday 3,537
Total 3,537

BIG BIRDY are you joining in please:confused:
Daisyhappy!
Janey
USAgirl
Daisydee

Anyone else:rolleyes::confused::)
Sunday Night...End of our first week:D

If you still have steps for this week just finished please post them and I can add them to this.

Oh bless you Mini for starting that little league table thingie! So, is Sunday the end of the week then?

Yes, Sunday the end of the week and New start of the week today Monday!

Hi all,

Sunday total: 3,742

So only just made my 50,000 steps target for the week. Hoping to do better next week.

Thanks for all your hard work Mini.

I like the use of your word 'only' !!! I think your 50,978 steps is fantastic:happy096:

Right girls, that was easy! I am now wearing my pedometer and am now officially with you all! Today I have already done loads before my pedometer arrived so it's a shame I won't get a true reading but I will still set myself a little target for today before aiming for 10,000 steps tomorrow. :):):):)

Janey,

That was very quick:eek:
All set now to go...their will be no stopping you
sport-smiley-009.gif

Monday 21st January 2008. Start of Second Week!

1st.gif
1st.gif

All welcome at anytime! just jump on board with your name and steps:gen126:

Wibbly Pig

yo-yo-dieter

Mini

eriiney

Miniminor

Janey

BIG BIRDY

Daisyhappy!

USAgirl

Daisydee

animal-smiley-040.gif
Post your name and steps and I will add you in:)

Hello Get Fit Squad You guys are doing great.:D I am officially back. i haven't walked or exercise for over a week now, just no motivation.:cry: But then I recieved a email from Mini and It helped to inspire me once again :D Thanks again Mini for dropping me a line:hug99: Ok I am In.

I am offcially starting today, I will check back in with my steps

Usagirl

Big Birdy here!
Now all I have to do is;
a) find my pedometer, or
b) buy a new one!

Have tried it before, but never made the 10,000. Can't believe it should be a regular thing! It nearly killed me!:eek:

Until I go shopping I promise to walk the dog for an hour a day.:chores016:, and maybe his 6am walk...........

Hi to the returns & newcomers and way to go Janey!

I've recovered from my cold, so I was determined to get to 10,000 today.

Monday: 10,082

Monday 21st January Results!

Monday 21st January 2008. Start of Second Week!
1st.gif
1st.gif

All welcome at anytime! just jump on board with your name and steps:gen126:

Janey 20,147 :superwoman:

Wibbly Pig 10,082:queen:

yo-yo-dieter 10,047:princess:

Miniminor 6928

Mini 2,452

BIG BIRDY I promise to walk the dog for an hour a day.:chores016:, and maybe his 6am walk...........

USAgirlI am offcially starting today, I will check back in with my steps

eriiney
Daisydee

Daisyhappy!

If you have steps for Monday 21st please post them and I will update onto this post.:)

animal-smiley-040.gif
Post your name and steps and I will add you in:)

Last edited:
Hello Get Fit Squad You guys are doing great.:D I am officially back. i haven't walked or exercise for over a week now, just no motivation.:cry: But then I recieved a email from Mini and It helped to inspire me once again :D Thanks again Mini for dropping me a line:hug99: Ok I am In.

I am offcially starting today, I will check back in with my steps

Usagirl

Hi Usagirl,

Great to have you on board!:talk017:

Big Birdy here!
Now all I have to do is;
a) find my pedometer, or
b) buy a new one!

Have tried it before, but never made the 10,000. Can't believe it should be a regular thing! It nearly killed me!:eek:

Until I go shopping I promise to walk the dog for an hour a day.:chores016:, and maybe his 6am walk...........

Hi Big Birdy,

Walking your dog is good! Anything to get moving, I am sure your dog is very happy.:)

Mini - why were you up at 2am????? Is it to get a head start on your steps LOL or do you live in Australia?

Exercise yesterday: First Body Pump Class in about a year - I'm not as sore as I thought I was going to be. I did enjoy it, did feel like I really worked out, and have booked in for Wednesday evening's class.

Steps yesterday: 10,047 in total. 3,593 aerobic steps (34 minutes) which was my walk at lunchtime up to Boots and back (1.1 mile - so it must have counted my steps when I was in the shop, usually if you stop, the pedometer stops the aerobic steps). I also made the effort to be more active at work, getting up to the shredder with one piece of paper instead of waiting til I'd built up a pile, actually walking to the printer to get my printing rather than bellowing at the next passing person to pass me it etc..

Back