Get Fit and Step it Out for 2008! RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE

Mini - why were you up at 2am????? Is it to get a head start on your steps LOL or do you live in Australia?

:giggle:I started watching television and then something took my fancy and having control of the remote... one thing lead to another and time flew...:rolleyes::p

Well done on your steps 10,047, I have added your steps to yesterday's steps we have three clear inspirational leaders for yesterday!

Wibbly Pig I hope your feeling better today, well done on your steps!!!

Well done Janey, first day with a pedometer and 20,147 steps:eek::happy096:

Anymore steps or walking please, don't be shy:hide:

Love Mini xxx

Love Mini xxx

Step it out for today Tuesday the 22nd!

Get Fit Squad Steppers for 2008!
1st.gif

On the road to fitness makes us all winners!

All welcome at anytime! just jump on board with your name and steps:gen126:

Janey 12,042

Miniminor 7,688

Mini 3,133

Hi anymore steps please:confused::rolleyes::wave_cry:

Wibbly Pig

yo-yo-dieter

eriiney

BIG BIRDY

Daisyhappy!

USAgirl

Daisydee

animal-smiley-040.gif
Post your name and steps and I will add you in:)

Last edited:
Haven't made the grade today. Hubby did the walk this am, and then I realised I was on a course this pm until 16.30 so that was that. I thought I was a day off!:cry: However, I will get my mini trampoline into the conservatory and bounce on that for a while. At least I would have done something!

Well done Janey, first day with a pedometer and 20,147 steps:eek::happy096:

Thank you Mini. First day excitement as you can see. I haven't done so well today but I've been at work (and ached a little too:D). I have been tied to my desk all day today but I did go out for a very long walk in my lunch hour along by the sea, and got back to work very hot. And then I was sat down again all afternoon. I'll post my steps later but it'll be about half what I achieved yesterday. :)

Haven't made the grade today. Hubby did the walk this am, and then I realised I was on a course this pm until 16.30 so that was that. I thought I was a day off!:cry: However, I will get my mini trampoline into the conservatory and bounce on that for a while. At least I would have done something!

Some days it just isn't possible, we will all have days like that. But a bit of bouncing on your mini trampoline will do wonders. :D

Janey, those steps are absolutely AMAZING with extra zing! I haven't made up to 10,000 with a pedometer on! (which I hasten to add I stiil have to find/buy)

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

It is good to hear you are doing some exercise, a little goes a long way BB:)

I've just taken my pedometer off. 12,042 today.

Good luck to everyone and I hope you enjoyed your walking however many steps you took. :)

Well done Janey! 12,042:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Morning all!

Total steps for Tuesday: 12,079 including 5,268 aerobic steps (48 minutes)

Walked to the bank at lunchtime and back (1.05 mile), and walked DS1 up to his hockey practice then I walked back home (0.9m), and the rest were just pottering about steps.

Still aching from Body Pump on Monday, and I'm booked in tonight! I think I might have to reduce my weights, I don't want to cancel as I can't go again until Monday.

Well done everyone!

Tuesday Total : 10,550

Should get to over 10,000 today too (at 6,000+ already as walked to my mother & toddler swimming class & back). If I do, it will be the first time I've done 3 days of 10,000 + in a row :)

Many, many thanks to Mini and the other participators - this thread is really helping my motiviation.

Step it out for today Tuesday the 22nd!
Get Fit Squad Steppers for 2008!
1st.gif

On the road to fitness makes us all winners!

All welcome at anytime! just jump on board with your name and steps:gen126:

yo-yo-dieter 12,079:superwoman:

Wibbly Pig 10,550:queen:

Janey 12,042 :princess:

Miniminor 7,688

Mini 3,133

USA Girl Tues - 2 miles walk ( It takes me 15 minutes to walk each Mile)

Clapping.gif

animal-smiley-040.gif
Post your name and steps done and I will add you in:)

Last edited:
Morning all!

Total steps for Tuesday: 12,079 including 5,268 aerobic steps (48 minutes)

Walked to the bank at lunchtime and back (1.05 mile), and walked DS1 up to his hockey practice then I walked back home (0.9m), and the rest were just pottering about steps.

Still aching from Body Pump on Monday, and I'm booked in tonight! I think I might have to reduce my weights, I don't want to cancel as I can't go again until Monday.

Excellent steps yo-yo-dieter!

Enjoy your Body Pump class tonight and it must be a very vigorous workout when you are still feeling aching today!

Thank you Mini!! :):)

Your really loving your new pedometer Janey...
gogirl.gif

Well done everyone!

Tuesday Total : 10,550

Should get to over 10,000 today too (at 6,000+ already as walked to my mother & toddler swimming class & back). If I do, it will be the first time I've done 3 days of 10,000 + in a row :)

Many, many thanks to Mini and the other participators - this thread is really helping my motiviation.

WOW! you are a very busy Mom!!! between swimming and walking you should be getting very fit or should I say you are very fit:) Well done on doing three days in a row of over 10,000 steps, looks like your going to make a fourth today!

Well done to you Miniminor:)

Love Mini xxx

Honestly, I couldn't agree more!!! Normally no one cares how many steps I have or haven't done, so it's nice to share it with other people, and to see how they are getting on...and I'm so pleased I was super woman yesterday LOL!!!!!!!

I've got one!!!! Slipped into Boots on the way back from sons orthodontist appt. However, according to 'it' I have done 100 steps from my kitchen to my living room, a little pottering around, and back again. No way could I have done that! My house isn't big eneough! I have set it up ok, I think. If it doesn't play ball tomorrow I will whizz it back and search for another one!
So, big birdy will be joining the steppers from tomorrow!:eek::rolleyes::eek::rolleyes: not so sure now I have commited myself. How on earth do people here manage so many? Amazing.

You will be addicted and thinking of little extra ways you can add a few to your total. What make of pedometer is it?

Back