Get Fit and Step it Out for 2008! RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE

Hello Everyone:wave_cry:

Sorry I did not check in earlier, but I have been doing double shifts ( 16 hrs) at my job for the last tueday and wednesday and slept most of Thursday:nightf: I was just to tired to get on the computer. I dont have a pedometer, In the past they never seemed to work on me. So For now I am going to report the miles I walk everyday :whacky068: and all my exercise. :character00115:

Tues - 2 miles walk ( It takes me 15 minutes to walk each Mile)
wednesday- 1 mile walk
Thursday- 1 mile walk

I hope today I can get a good workout in since I dont have to work today.

Ok Everyone keep up the good work;)

luuurve this new pedometer! It does just what it says on the tin! More to the point I sat down and didn't gain 10 steps! Have just been doing housework down stairs and have already done 500 steps, so it all counts. Walking anywhere - cheap and good for you. You go USAgirl!

Hi USAgirl, well done on those miles!!! :):):)

luuurve this new pedometer! It does just what it says on the tin! More to the point I sat down and didn't gain 10 steps! Have just been doing housework down stairs and have already done 500 steps, so it all counts. Walking anywhere - cheap and good for you. You go USAgirl!

Exactly Big Birdy!! Walking is free and any walking, anywhere, all adds up. It's the only exercise I can do at work as well or even when doing my shopping at the supermarket! :D I'm glad you love your new pedometer. My husband's arrived today as well - he's weighed this morning and we've measured his steps, so it's all systems go here.

Walking is brilliant! Just think that your arms and legs are burning up calories whilst walking that they wouldn't have been whilst sitting down. Surely nothing more motivating than that! Burning extra calories for little extra effort?

Yes, definitely! :D

My step count is going to be significantly lower today. I have just been out for a two hour walk. A lot of this walk was uphill and very steep and so although my steps were only just over 9,000 for this journey, the walk was really aerobic and I came home dripping. I am really pleased because I put real effort into the walk irrespective of whether my pedometer acknowledges I am walking up steep hills or walking flat.

Time to put my feet up and feel everso slightly virtuous!
:):whacky068:

:whacky068::chores016: Have been walking the dog, but not too far as all the fields are now river, so it all looks like a wonderful lake! So I went to the higher and drier fields where the wonderful farmer has put his sheep which curtailed it once again. However the walk was 4300 steps so thats not to be sniffed at compared to yesterday! It's the dog that is short changed today!:D

Sorry to rave on, but anyone who is interested in getting a pedometer get the one it seems that most of us here have. Its great!:whacky068::whacky068::whacky068::whacky068::whacky068::whacky068:

Step it out for today Thursday 24th!
Get Fit Squad Steppers for 2008!
1st.gif

On the road to fitness makes us all winners!

All welcome at anytime! just jump on board with your name and steps:gen126:

Janey 21,132:superwoman:

yo-yo-dieter 15,201 :queen:

Miniminor 6,663

Mini 4,755

USAgirl 1 mile walk

BIG BIRDY walking dog:chores016:

Wibbly Pig

eriiney

Daisyhappy!

Daisydee

animal-smiley-040.gif
Post your name and steps and I will add you in:)

Hello Everyone:wave_cry:

Sorry I did not check in earlier, but I have been doing double shifts ( 16 hrs) at my job for the last tueday and wednesday and slept most of Thursday:nightf: I was just to tired to get on the computer. I dont have a pedometer, In the past they never seemed to work on me. So For now I am going to report the miles I walk everyday :whacky068: and all my exercise. :character00115:

Tues - 2 miles walk ( It takes me 15 minutes to walk each Mile)
wednesday- 1 mile walk
Thursday- 1 mile walk

I hope today I can get a good workout in since I dont have to work today.

Ok Everyone keep up the good work;)

Hi USAgirl,

I have updated back to Tuesday, thanks for posting your miles done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Wow - my best day yet! Total steps 15,201 (aerobic steps 8,578 - 75 minutes)!

Admittedly most of my steps came from the 50-minute workout I did in the gym. I've downloaded a treadmill program from i-train which is 20 minutes long, so I did that and really enjoyed it. I then did 10 minutes on the cross trainer, 5 minutes on the recumbent bike, and a further 15 minutes on the treadmill.

I went for a walk up to TJ Hughes in my lunchbreak (0.88m in total)

My total steps for today are 21,132 and I am over the moon at my commitment today.

I walked to work for the first time ever (!!!) and I was so excited and euphoric when I got to work and felt a real sense of achievement, and then when I checked my pedometer I had done over 4,000 steps before 9am and that made me feel GOOD! :) At lunchtime I had a lovely long walk by the sea in the beautiful sunshine, and tonight I walked home ALL uphill. The rest of my steps have been from general movement at work and at home tonight.

Fantastic steps Janeyand yo-yo-dieter:talk017:

Delighted BB you are happy with your new pedometer!:chores016:

If anyone feels like joining in please do so...just post your miles or steps:)

Love Mini xxx

Please post your steps for today!!!

Step it out for today Friday 25th!
Get Fit Squad Steppers for 2008!
1st.gif

On the road to fitness makes us all winners!

All welcome at anytime! just jump on board with your name and steps:gen126:

Janey 15,060:superwoman:

yo-yo-dieter 13,226:queen:

Miniminor 8,665:king:

BIG BIRDY 6853

Mini 2,849

Wibbly Pig

eriiney

Daisyhappy!

USAgirl

Daisydee

animal-smiley-040.gif
Post your name and steps and I will add you in:)

Last edited:
Have just taken off my 'new best friend' and am suprised at the results Cos this is a quiet day for me!

6853 steps total, but 4103 of them were aerobic! Just 10,000 MORE to keep up with someone we know here!:D

Have just taken off my 'new best friend' and am suprised at the results Cos this is a quiet day for me!

6853 steps total, but 4103 of them were aerobic! Just 10,000 MORE to keep up with someone we know here!:D

6853!!!:wow:

That is so impressive BB:happy096:

If this is a quiet day, I am curious as to how many steps you do on an average day...

Love Mini xxx

Well done Mini, your steps have gone up! :) Now I have a pedometer I can see that before I was never doing more than 2,000 - 3,000 steps a day so I know how doing any more than that requires effort. :):):)

:thankyou: Thank you Janey...I am trying
asnagfromgina2520252812529.gif

The weather is not giving me a chance...well that is my excuse:p

I know what you mean!! The word addicted comes to mind .......!! :D:D

It is a good healthy addiction:D

15,060 today, my body can do no more! :crazy:

Well done Janey once again!!!

Fantastic steps 15,060:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Back