And me and Susie met up for coffee the Sunday before the London riots :D
I'm in for a southern meet
Susie
Katie
Cat (for midlands/london)
Em
Leanne
Lisa
That's as long as I'm not barred for not officially being an Atkinser anymore!

LOL of course you can, hun, as a founder member of the Brum 5 :D

I've added Di in too, saw the other post, so that's -

Susie
Katie
Cat (for midlands/london)
Em
Leanne
Lisa
Di

So, lunch? Dinner? Both?
:D

Ooh sounds like a fantastic get together! :)

When are we thinking of? Late October/early November before the shops get busy? Seems like a long way off but brum soon came around and that was organised months in advance.

October/November sounds good to me - any weekend people can't do?

The only thing I'm not sure of is my moving date, but won't get that for about 4 weeks or so yet.

Shall we meet somewhere central or closer to where the majority of others are? I'm SE, but have a feeling a few of you are West?

As long as I can catch a train I'm happy to meet almost anywhere! Lol :)

Hmm - oct looks rather busy and with half term and halloween, then it's guy fawkes night...how about something like weekend 11/12/13th nov?

That'll work for me... :)

That would be good for me too - for a very special reason - my mum's birthday was the 21st and I always get a bit down at that time of year, so it would be lovely to have something lovely to look forward to.

Hi Susie - well that seems a good reason to go for it- we can get lots of nice real life hugs:D

Will stick the whole weekend in diary for now and let's see who else can make it and ideas for where and when to meet!
Xxx

Works for me, Trev's on shift from 12th. If we're coming into town could those of you who live there come up with some suggestions? I've got a mate who knows all the good places to go so could ask him but be warned he'd probably invite himself along lol.

Thanks Suze for pointing me in this direction... will have to see what we're doing for Jacob's birthday (which is on the 18th) so I'll keep tabs on what yr planning. x

Oi! I was in Brum too! Would love to meet up with you all again, but have several weekends already booked in October and November - will await a final date and charge in if it suits me. :)

Yay - where have you been? Missed you! :D

Hello my lovely K. I missed you and your lovely Fleurie-drinking ways too. Drifted away and am now drifting back. You've been doing so well though - you and your BMI are looking goooood! How are you enjoying your semi-retirement? Or have you launched yourself into something else yet?

I strayed slightly on my three week FLA holiday, but went straight back onto induction when I got back, and lost the 9lbs I gained there in 4 weeks. Back at target. Gotta love Atkins. :)

Back