• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

get up lazy bones,,day 6 and i'm feelin good!!

your still on the ceiling lol, good for you it makes a nice change for people to be happy and positive, well done.
Up! Ive been at work since 6:D xx

Well, I am up.... just! My kids let mummy have a lie in this morning, which was nice. Last night I baked them a lemon cake as they were all 'good as gold' yesterday - playing in the house while it rained outside. Now they are all stuffing their little faces - lemon cake and OJ - really doesn't bother me at all though. Have a great day everyone. Julia xx

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
oh yummy lemon cake,,my youngest is 2,,so he doesnt understand lie in's lol

Oh Kelly, poor you having to get up early on a sunday morning! When my youngest was two she used to get up at around 6 every day - you could set your watch by her. The biggest killer though was, once I was fully awake and showered, the little minx would go back to sleep on the setee. I would then be sat on my own watching C Beebies. Kids eh? lol Julia xx

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
Oh Kelly, poor you having to get up early on a sunday morning! When my youngest was two she used to get up at around 6 every day - you could set your watch by her. The biggest killer though was, once I was fully awake and showered, the little minx would go back to sleep on the setee. I would then be sat on my own watching C Beebies. Kids eh? lol Julia xx
ya he used to do that to me too,,but has decided lately himself that he too big for naps,,like a demon in the evenings,,why didn't i ever think of gettin a cat,,instead of 3 kids,,lol

Seen as I am on a positive link I must tell you all.

I have been up since 7 a.m. and guess what I went to the GYM (no not a swear word) for 8 a.m. Which is great I then did 1 hour exercise and 20 lengths all on Lipotrim. Whis is marvellous because yesterday felt dizzy all day.

Anyway, next time their is a thread where somebody states their mates are saying this diet isn't healthy I'd say (b****cks)

Ha!

Loubilou (well positive) On day 6 Yippee (first weigh in tomorrow):D

Went to bed at 2.30am, was up at 7am......But feel like I've had hours of sleep, on Day five, feel quite good, but a quieter than normal!:)

Kids didn't wake till 10-ish and all housework done, chicken balti in the slow cooker for DH and kids, and the smell is lush!

hhhhmmm chicken balti... hi kelly great to see you on day 6 and feelin fine, fair play.I was on a downer a few days ago and had decided to quit lipo but rode the wave and feelin happy as larry this morning too.Do I write the word rode or ride in every post....desperation creepin in!!!Good luck at weight in 2morrow!

Balti! It is looking delish and smelling so fine!

I am salivating and the thought of a shake does not compare!:sigh:

But I have hung up a pair of skinny jeans size 14 in the dining room to keep me spurred on!

:D:D:D:D

I think you are on heat Fattyfattybumbum!

I know, code for dumped!!I need a new occupation, situation etc.I have also bought a pair of size 14 jeans from river island today and hung em on the door.14 seems to be everyones fav number not to much to ask, really.