Getting a grip

Hurray! Pass me the sunflower seeds!! Hope your first DD has gone well TH. I'm just about to have my shake. Been another successful day but feeling hungry now.

Feeling fab. I've not followed the rules though. Should have had packs but I had food and bar instead.

Was just too excited! Was only 490 cals and quite healthy. Not 2 Mars bars! X

Feeling fab. I've not followed the rules though. Should have had packs but I had food and bar instead.

Was just too excited! Was only 490 cals and quite healthy. Not 2 Mars bars! X

Hun, there are no rules just as long as you stick to your 500 cals which you've done. I think some people suggest having packs as it's easy and for me with a load of Exante products to get through it makes sense for me to use these up for now. So pleased you've had a good day. Pepperoni pizza for us both tomorrow!! LOL. Well, if we still feel like it. Apparently we might not. :)

Hun, there are no rules just as long as you stick to your 500 cals which you've done. I think some people suggest having packs as it's easy and for me with a load of Exante products to get through it makes sense for me to use these up for now. So pleased you've had a good day. Pepperoni pizza for us both tomorrow!! LOL. Well, if we still feel like it. Apparently we might not. :)

Shall we put bets on it?! X

Day one DD

Had food and bar instead if packs. Too excited by prospect of food! Still within range (490 cals)

Had 1 oatibix and skimmed milk for brekkies with black decaf coffee (101 cals)

1 red berry bar and black decaf coffee lunch (201 cals)

Salad with about 50g of chicken tikka pieces (188 cals) no dressing

Happy with that. Loved it! So tasty :)

Drank loads sparkling water. Don't feel hungry :)

Went on bike this morning so that's a plus too! X

Hope u are winning!

Why do folks always reach for a banana first? That's baby TH. Sure she's a monkey! X

Attachments

• image-2775332091.jpg
    image-2775332091.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 25
  • image-3881002318.jpg
    image-3881002318.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image-3163289068.jpg
    image-3163289068.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 33
  • image-3509970428.jpg
    image-3509970428.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 30
Well done TH!! :) sounds like a good day x

Sounds like a good start to me TH. x

Hi TH great move to JUDDD.... thinking about it myself once I get in the mid 12's.

What app are you using to calorie count? X

Well done on a great first DD. :)

Hmm fancy seeing little C near food! :) I think Marco is still drooling over the fact that when I said she could give him a bit of cheese she brought out two 1/4lb chunks lol.

Just thinking that as it's an up day it would be an ideal day for you to get on your bike....ooh as would be your dd tomorrow as you'll be full of carbs from today....I'm liking this diet of yours, I can have you working out each day :D

I'll think of you pedalling as I'm sleeping in the car ;) Have a fab weekend lovely xx

Hmm fancy seeing little C near food! :) I think Marco is still drooling over the fact that when I said she could give him a bit of cheese she brought out two 1/4lb chunks lol. Just thinking that as it's an up day it would be an ideal day for you to get on your bike....ooh as would be your dd tomorrow as you'll be full of carbs from today....I'm liking this diet of yours, I can have you working out each day :D I'll think of you pedalling as I'm sleeping in the car ;) Have a fab weekend lovely xx

I'll have to buy you a whip cis your cracking it quite a bit!

Enjoy ur camping. See u Monday :) looking forward to it! X

Day 2 UD

Been great so far :)

Breakfast, then gym for 2 classes which were bloody hard then lunch then went to meet friend to help her organise her class in a new school.

We were going to have dinner but cancelled because she has unexpected visitors. I loved having a cup of tea with a 2 finger kit kat. Normally I'd be there with water! Enjoyed that feeling of just having it.

Had nice FaceTime with OH this morning. He said he'll come to the gym with me when he's home.

Whilst packing my gym bag I found a choc wrapper that had 2 segments in. Almost ate then but stopped myself. Then at lunchtime I thought why should I not eat those two wee bits? I'm on UD not DD. So I ate them! Living life on the edge :)

Back home now, wondering what to have for dinner! X

OOh chocolate, lucky you TH. What did you have for dinner in the end x

Day 2 UD

Breakfast: 1 slice buttered, seeded toast and 1 slice toast banana, coffee (breakfast filling but I'm a bread lover n this is what i think I'm missing, so today was about having what I want)

Lunch: chicken n bacon salad with nuts. No dressing it anything. Had this after my gym classes and it was lush. Only £3.99 too! After salad u had the 2 bits choc!

Dinner: Mozarella pizza, thin n crispy (again, I like this particular pizza and it's only 870 cals so it's kind of a skinny pizza!

Snacks, apricot, pear, 5 big raspberries, 2 finger kitkat, packet sweet chilli crisps, 2 mint imperials!

I actually feel very stuffed. Def ate too much and the calories are a bit excessive but I'll learn!

Wonder how ill get in fasting tomorrow?! Hope u are in the zone n doing well :)

X

Attachments

• image-2486832063.jpg
    image-2486832063.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 20
  • image-3976350372.jpg
    image-3976350372.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 22
  • image-3001943161.jpg
    image-3001943161.jpg
    599.8 KB · Views: 20
  • image-604701953.jpg
    image-604701953.jpg
    567.6 KB · Views: 21
You're doing great TH!! :)

Sounds and looks like you enjoyed your UD. Great. Have a good DD. I'm on a DD too today.

Day 3 DD

I need DD after yesterday's feast!

I have a Serious case of DOMS today, as a result of yesterday's exercise classes (delayed onset muscle soreness!) ouch!

Off to the gym in a bit. Burn off that pizza!

Have a good day y'all! X

How did gym go TH. Did you notice any difference to your energy levels x

Back