Getting a grip

Week 2. UD

Been a bit of a bread monster. Going to have to knock that on the head!

Breakfast: 2 slices buttered brown toast, white coffee

Lunch: bacon toastie, slice rocky road, latte

Had lovely 6 mile walk with the lovely Katie this morning. Now going to be running around doing washing and housework :-/

Into Liverpool later to register for triathlon and rack my bike. We are going to eat out whilst we are there...

Gorgeous day here. Hope it's same for you :) x

Ooo are you ready? I've been looking at trying one next year.

It's only a sprint distance so it's not the stuff of the Brownlee brothers ( half of their distance!) We are not looking to gain a PB. The weather is meant to be gale force wind, heavy rain and lightning. We are only looking to finish in one piece!

You should try it. You would enjoy it :) x

Week 2. UD

Been a bit of a bread monster. Going to have to knock that on the head!

Breakfast: 2 slices buttered brown toast, white coffee

Lunch: bacon toastie, slice rocky road, latte

Had lovely 6 mile walk with the lovely Katie this morning. Now going to be running around doing washing and housework :-/

Into Liverpool later to register for triathlon and rack my bike. We are going to eat out whilst we are there...

Gorgeous day here. Hope it's same for you :) x

Lol my good intentions went to waste....reading this I've just realised that I haven't put the washer on as planned ;) xx

Best of luv n luck for tomorrow honey, enjoy the triathlon and stay away from the lightning!!!! xx

Quickie post...

Bike racked for triathlon tomorrow :-/ weird seeing the echo arena looking like this inside!

Bertha hurricane weather warning issued for Liverpool. Nice!

Had peanut butter cheesecake in restaurant and sis embarrassed me by getting them to sing happy birthday. Ratbag!!!

See you on the flip side :) x

Attachments

• image-600456798.jpg
    image-600456798.jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 22
  • image-4268249924.jpg
    image-4268249924.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 21
  • image-854870647.jpg
    image-854870647.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 20
  • image-3603739673.jpg
    image-3603739673.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 22
Didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday. Best of luck for tomorrow.

Happy birthday for next week...nice and early xx

Wow! Have an awesome triathalon!

Hope you're tucked up asleep and dreaming sweet dreams of riding in perfect weather....land that your dreams come true :)

Stay safe out there mrs xx

Triathlon day! Thanks for the good lucks. I appreciate that :)

Good job it's UD so I can fuel myself. Porridge and a slice toast n peanut butter then a banana about half hour before I start :)

Rain is battering down here! All going well, should be dry and refuelling by 1pm latest. Thank goodness fir UDs. That's what I'll think about when I'm out of breath and annoyed at the weather conditions in the course!

Have a good one! X

Triathlon day! Thanks for the good lucks. I appreciate that :) Good job it's UD so I can fuel myself. Porridge and a slice toast n peanut butter then a banana about half hour before I start :) Rain is battering down here! All going well, should be dry and refuelling by 1pm latest. Thank goodness fir UDs. That's what I'll think about when I'm out of breath and annoyed at the weather conditions in the course! Have a good one! X

Wow! You go girl! Have a great tri!

Good luck today and no matter what the weather...good luck x

Looking for a good time! Good luck regardless of the weather. Hope you enjoy it.

Good luck TH. Hope you get a break in the weather xx

I've just found you on the start list! You're doing the team relay :)

Hope it went well for you? X

Back