Getting a grip

You can say your drinking it for me - go on have another yum! xx

Happy Anniversary TH. That's a fab wedding photo. You look very becoming :) x

Thanks Susie and Yoyo :)

Yesterday's food: not the best choices but I can do a good fast today and go to gym to compensate.

Breakfast: 2 sausages, baked beans, black pudding, mushrooms, has brown, bacon, 2 slices buttered toast. Tea. The breakfast was quite healthy in that it wasn't swimming in fat :)

Lunch: in a lovely place overlooking the welsh hills...ham sandwich on thick bread (buttered), carrot cake and latte

Snack: slab of welsh fudge in car in way home (about same size as normal dairy milk)

Dinner: BBQ made by OH who was dying to cook the welsh meat he'd bought! no buns, lamb burger, pork and leek sausage, lamb kebab, salad

Snack: 2 packets of disco crisps, half twix

Exercise: nil

Haven't completed MFP but I reckon food is loads.

Slept well, but mouth as dry as bone. Feel really sluggish and my tongue feels like it's got those sugar spots on it.

Plenty if freshies today for me :)

Have a good day

So glad you've had such a fab time xx

Might have to rain check on walk this evening as I've got hubby's shifts mixed up and he's at work - I'll check with Nat, may be ok but if not you could always come here for coffee & natter??? xx

So glad you've had such a fab time xx Might have to rain check on walk this evening as I've got hubby's shifts mixed up and he's at work - I'll check with Nat, may be ok but if not you could always come here for coffee & natter??? xx

Check with Nat but if not - no worries... I might just enjoy having house to myself and catching up with Big Brother! I've been to gym anyway :) x

Ul be knacked anyway! X

Lol glad I wimped out of the walk, that rain is bloody horrendous - have a lovely evening, think it'll be a BB night for me too as I've not seen any yet - don't watch the normal one but I do like the celeb one xx

Your photos are wonderful..glad you had a good day x

Love your photos. Sounds like you had a brilliant time in Wales and your food choices were impressive. Loved your wedding picture - you look beautiful on it!

Was going to try to fast yesterday but it went pear shaped at 10pm in the firm of a pizza, garlic bread and crisps :-/

Went to gym in the morning. Aerobics, gym and spinning class. Quite exhausted from that!

Should have gone to gym today but didn't. Feel lazy. Will walk later with OH maybe :)

Not sure what day it will be... UD or DD!

Have a good one :) x

Was going to try to fast yesterday but it went pear shaped at 10pm in the firm of a pizza, garlic bread and crisps :-/ Went to gym in the morning. Aerobics, gym and spinning class. Quite exhausted from that! Should have gone to gym today but didn't. Feel lazy. Will walk later with OH maybe :) Not sure what day it will be... UD or DD! Have a good one :) x

Have a good one TH !

Have a great day whatever diet it is :) xx

Enjoy your time with hubby TH. You did gym yesterday so well done x

Yesterday was a terrible day food wise. Calories and alcohol. The calorific stuff. Had fish and chips which I really enjoyed.

Didn't go for walk with OH because he got caught up in DIY. He has touched up all the paintwork and did more little jobs :)

Can feel the pounds coming back on :-/

Today we are off to a classic car festival. It's an annual event that we really enjoy. It will involve more alcohol and food. Dont want to avoid the calories even though I can feel weight increase around my belt!

Tomorrow will have to be gym and major fasting!

Have a good one :) x

Enjoy yourself today and everyday, hubby will soon be gone again so just do what you can Foodwise and enjoy your time together xx

You will work that off once you put your mind to it so just have a bit of fun x

Quite pleased with today...

Had nothing until I had two vodka and diet cokes in the afternoon. Then I had chicken shashlick which is just tandoori chicken, onions n peppers. No rice or sauce. Had the after dinner choc and a shot of Baileys. That can't be too calorific in all. Prob over the 500 cals. Also walked into the car festival so that's 5 miles and roughly 500 cals burned.

Feet up now. I'm avoiding Facebook cos I've just been hit with the ice bucket challenge. Oh dear! X

I got hit with that too this morning! Did it before dinner tonight.....over and done with xxx

Back