Getting a grip

Hey TH - just watching the coverage of the Liverpool tri on my 4od app - are you in it at all? Which part did you do? The cycling? X

So yesterday was about 800 cals when I added it up. Nit bad really. Don't think it will be enough to STS. Need more fasts!

So today should be DD so I'm going to aim for that. Not sure what we are doing today. It's weather dependent.

I'm off to the gym this morning to burn a bit :) x

That's a good calorie intake TH. Have a good workout today x

Did about 600cals on the machines and weights for about 20 minutes. That should help.

Hoping I can fast, then eat a 500 cal meal later whilst not standing out as a freak!

OH is totally unaware that I'm dieting. Suppose that's good thing about IF! X

Sounds like a good plan...always best the OH does not know everything we do!

Big fat fail on yesterday's fast!

Caved in at thought of a roast dinner. Can't believe how much I ate. Had a choc fest afterwards too. Nit good!

Today has been up too. No gym as I had to take my car to garage to get scratch fixed on inside door. £170 scratch... Then spent another £150 on getting daughter some stuff for Uni. She's decided to live in student accom at the last minute.

So I feel skint now!!!

OH and I are going out later. Not sure what we'll do :)

Think my next fast is going to be Friday cos OH is away then :( Not going on those scales at all. I know it's bad!

Hope u are doing better than me! X

Aw never mind. You'll be working any gain off once you get back to it TH . Expensive this uni lark x

I think the cold water all over you should have lost you a few pounds....thanks for my nomination ;)

Enjoy your last couple of days with your beloved, let me know when you're up for a walk xx

You have made some good choices so the scales might not be as bad as you think!
You have had a great time too so thats what counts :)

Don't worry about the scales this week

Hope you've had a lovely day TH x

Enjoyed bowling and eats yesterday. Can really feel the gain on my belt. Last day with OH so going to make most of it.

Looking forward to a DD tomorrow. Feel bloated. This should get easier because:

I start back at work 4 September so I'll be kept busy

Daughter moves out 6 September so no need to buy crap or be distracted with takeaways etc.

Dave the hamster is my only roomie and he eats seeds, so no temptation there!

Have a good one :) x

Have a lovely day mrs xx

Getting back into a routine definitely makes it easier.
Are you still sticking with juddd?

Are you on plan today TH x

Today was UD Susie...

Back on it fully tomorrow :)

Will be able to do 4:3 better.

Had a nice 10m walk with Katie and Marco in the lovely sunshine this afternoon :)

Part way through a car drove past with some lads peeping horn and shouting out windows. We thought it was the two people on bikes that they were interacting with. When I got home, first thing daughter told me was that my vest top was see through. You could actually see my boobs and nipples. Jeeeeeeeeez!!!!! X

Ha ha, very nice of you to brighten their day up TH. Didn't Katie notice lol x

Back