Getting a grip

Sounds like you had a fun day. Enjoy your early night. :zz:

That looks like it would be a great laugh. Your September event will be a great focus!

Day 46

1 1/2lb off this morning. the slide might've helped that loss :)

I'm now lower than I was 2 weeks ago when I weighed then had 10 days of food. I'm quite pleased that gain has come back off in 5 days :)

Got Physio after work then a 50th birthday with a nice group of friends. Motivated to be good :)

Have a great day y'all! X

Day 46 1 1/2lb off this morning. the slide might've helped that loss :) I'm now lower than I was 2 weeks ago when I weighed then had 10 days of food. I'm quite pleased that gain has come back off in 5 days :) Got Physio after work then a 50th birthday with a nice group of friends. Motivated to be good :) Have a great day y'all! X

That's a great result! Well done TH :) have a lovely day x

All going great TH. Did you notice less padding when you went over the bumpy part of that slide :D x

Great news. Have a good day and enjoy your get together with friends. Hope the physio appointment goes well.

Help!!!!

Friend, who I've been avoiding, was supposed to be coming down here 24 July. She's just phoned to ask if she can stay 28 June as she's flying from Liverpool airport. Can't say no!

She has lost loads of weight and I've gained it. We have reversed roles only she doesn't know it! I thought I could lose a lot of weight before 24 July so it looked like I'd just gained a stone n half.

Now I've got 3 weeks! Oh **** :-/ I know she wont give a stuff what weight I am, but I will!

Off on my night out tonight. Bought new dress. Just a cheap one :) Was lightheaded today just before Physio. It passed after about 5 minutes.

Hopefully I'll be good tonight :) got even more reason to beast this diet now!

Be good. Just because it's Friday, it doesn't mean u can relax the rules! X

The dress!

Attachments

• image-75327602.jpg
    image-75327602.jpg
    406.6 KB · Views: 37
What a fab dress and I hope you enjoyed your night out?

dont worry about your friend just get determined to do what you can in the next 3 weeks...like you said she won't be bothered about your weight...I bet she is just looking forward to seeing you.

Thanks Carrie, Yoyo, bridezilla and shrimp :)

Got lots of compliments on the dress although it was a bit snug when I sat down :) it felt great, comfy despite being snug! X

Day 47

Another wee 1lb off today :)

Had a fabulous night last night. Got loads of compliments about my hair n dress etc :) Drank 2 coke zeros and the rest was water. No food at the buffet and no sweets off the sweet cart. At the end they practically forced us to go n get a bag of sweets so I filled a bag up but never touched one. Put them into bag for my daughter which she was duly presented with as soon as I got in, which was about 1.30am! Had a great laugh and danced the night away :)

Today I feel as if I have a massive hangover. Hoarse voice, ringing ears and a bit of a headache. Probably all psychological!!! I've drank nearly 2 litres is sparkling water whilst in bed :)

Off to gym in a bit. Going to burn some of this fat off. I'm just basically going to do as much as I can.

Because my friend is coming, I'm going to do exercise everyday. Beast it till she comes :)

Have a great day folks. Be good :) catch up with your diaries later...

X

You look great in that dress. You say you've put on loads of weight. All I can say is you must have been tiny before!

Back