Getting a grip

The gain will be gone by the end of tomorrow's skating lesson, well have to work extra hard :eek:

Have a lovely day in the sun, if only it had been like this last night! Xx

It's actually quite refreshing to hear people being honest about their eating habits. Everyone deserves a treat now and then! The trick ( as many have said before me ) is to get straight back on it! It'll be off in no time xx

You're right BZ. The point of my diary is to be honest.

If I've eaten it then I own it and need to be prepared to take the weight gain :) x

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for sticking with this thread! I signed up to this site because today is my first day on Exante and to be honest, I'm struggling with it. Just hungry and grumpy. I was searching for a thread with someone who'd stuck to it for a while, but all of the people commenting seem to peter out after a few posts. It was good to read someone's journey!

Thanks for stopping by JF! Hope you are sailing through now. Tough in the beginning but worth the effort by the time u get to day day 5-6 :) x

Hope today has been a good one for you xx

Anyone remember the girl at my work who went on a diet, lost about half a stone, said she would give me her East dress because it was too small for her (it would have drowned me at the time) and then fell off the wagon?

Well today she watched me walking up the corridor then told me I looked very slim saying I must've lost a good bit of weight. I nearly fell over! I played it down, predictably so!

It was nice to hear :) x

Day 51

Day 59 celebration pizza resulted in 1 3/4lb gain. At least I know what's behind the gain unlike last time!

Blue skies here. Hope you have same. Have a good day :) x

At least it wasn't the 4lb gain you predicted! :)

Anyone remember the girl at my work who went on a diet, lost about half a stone, said she would give me her East dress because it was too small for her (it would have drowned me at the time) and then fell off the wagon?

Well today she watched me walking up the corridor then told me I looked very slim saying I must've lost a good bit of weight. I nearly fell over! I played it down, predictably so!

It was nice to hear :) x

Yes I remember - she'll prob want to know what you're doing tomorrow! It's good that she mentioned it and your loss is noticeable :)

Dont forget next time we are out I'm taking a pic of you from behind! Hmmm writing that sounds weird and creepy lol - for everyone's info (to stop people worrying about me) when we were out walking the other day TH was behind me and said I'd shrunk at the back and took a photo of me to show me :)

Day 52

3/4off today.

Had some great news yesterday, about a friend who has gotten a new job. So pleased for him!

Going to try to crack on with report cards every night over the next 3 weeks. In previous years I have usually been fuelled by jelly babies!

Sun is shining today. Meeting Katie for a skate later. Must remember to take them out if the black car n put them in the silver car!

Have a good one :) x

Day 52 3/4off today. Had some great news yesterday, about a friend who has gotten a new job. So pleased for him! Going to try to crack on with report cards every night over the next 3 weeks. In previous years I have usually been fuelled by jelly babies! Sun is shining today. Meeting Katie for a skate later. Must remember to take them out if the black car n put them in the silver car! Have a good one :) x

Well done on the loss TH! :)

Ooh he got the job ;)

Have a lovely day mrs and I'll see you later xx

Well done on the loss and have a great skate tonight with Katie. :)

Skating off the menu.

Driving OHs car. Making funny noise.

Got off motorway and parked up. Katie on her way to rescue me. Bless her :)

Man has just come over to tell me it's engine cover falling off. Bugger. Just spent £160 on an exhaust for it yesterday!

Nice weather for it though :) x

Update she's all sorted now and the car is safe - my son came after work and has tied it up.....luckily he's a mechanic and not a hairdresser :)

Hope it's a good day for you mrs - will see you tomorrow afternoon for our walkathon xx

Back