Getting a grip

1.5lbs off in two days. Fab. Glad the car got sorted. Just what you needed - some car drama!!

Day 54

1/4 off today. :)

Horrible headache yesterday and that sore throat that I had a while back (laryngitis) couldn't get enough water into me. Big glass water then feeling thirsty about 10 mins later!

Forgot to take soup to work so no lunch. Got back from work. Lay on couch feeling sorry for myself. Had 2 sachets, fell asleep and woke up at 23:22! Must've been tired. Didn't have 3rd sachet, just went to bed.

Head still banging and throat only vaguely sore today. Tablets don't ease my headaches :( Going to try to over ride it. Gym n walk with Katie later. Looking forward to that :)

Blue skies today. Have a good one! X

First of all your teenage students and now one of the dads. You must be looking HOT lady!!! Hope you feel better and enjoy your walk later. :)

Forgot to say that one of the dads said he liked my dress, yesterday.

Girls in my class been taking the p ever since ;) x

Lol are you sure you're not flattering your eyelashes TH :p x

Lap up all those compliments cos you certainly deserve them.

Hope the headache is starting to shift xx

Well done, proud of you.

I'm sitting here trying not to move my head too quickly lets alone moving anything else xx

Enjoy the compliments! You have had fantastic results xx

Hope your headache has gone. I've suffered for a couple of days. Really hope it goes soon x

Fabulous gym routine :D
More compliments coming your way if you keep that up ;):p

Day 55

1 1/4 off today :) undecided whether to go to gym for boot camp class or pamper myself and put on fake tan! Either way, I need to be dressed and heading into Liverpool at 10.30am.

Meeting my mum and sister. Mum has come down from Scotland for a visit. Mooching around then lunch. I wasn't going to eat but I haven't seen my mum since October so I probably will. I'll see how it goes.

I hate getting near a goal then a food event comes up :( so annoying!!!

Have a good day :) x

Think of the food events as practise for maintenance ;)

Enjoy your day :D

Hope you have a great time with your mum and sister and I agree with bride, enjoy the compliments! You really deserve it!

I was born in Liverpool. Left when I was five because of my dad's job but still have some family there. I haven't been there for a few years now but my mum goes up to stay with my aunt, who now lives in Bryn, about twice a year. Hope you enjoyed your shopping trip and lunch with your mum and sister. Buy any more compliment-inducing dresses? ;)

I was born in Liverpool. Left when I was five because of my dad's job but still have some family there. I haven't been there for a few years now but my mum goes up to stay with my aunt, who now lives in Bryn, about twice a year. Hope you enjoyed your shopping trip and lunch with your mum and sister. Buy any more compliment-inducing dresses? ;)

I was close to buying a few dresses but nearing the half way point in my losses so don't want to invest in dresses I won't be wearing for long!

So... I got my mum 4 dresses! She tried them on and they all fitted and looked good. Shame not to get them when she felt good in them. That's good enough for me :) x

Feel like a bloater! Here's what I had...

Feta in filo parcels
Salmon and veg
Banoffie pie

Drank sparkling water. Had a famous Liverpool doughnut about an hour before! Scales gonna be going mental tomorrow.

Back on it tomoz x

Back