Getting a grip

It really is.. Depressing huh?

I think so sometimes. But then when you see how naturally thin people eat, they watch what they eat without realising.
I guess they were never forced to clear their plates when they were children. Or have a deep food addiction.
I think its all about training our minds to think that way, although, undoing many many years of bad eating and habits cant be done over night eh ?
:)

You look beautiful TH. Those compliments are well deserved & that photo shows that maintenance isn't that far away for you now.

I have never been confident enough to wear tight clothing even in my thinner days but its never to late :eek:.

So sad for that lady to go through surgery but then put the weight on again. Maintenance is hard at the end of the day xx

You look fabulous in your picture. Sounds like a great night and some well deserved compliments!

You look fab. Delighted you had a great time. Wolf-whistles heh? That would make my day!!

Day 69. 2 3/4lb off today. I'M IN THE 10s!!!!!!

I won't celebrate too much because my bestie (since I was 5) is coming down today to stay with her family. That's the one who has lost LOADS of weight. So I'll be eating and hiding the exante products :-/

Anyway, I'll soon be truly in the 10s :)

Plan for today: housework before they arrive. Wish I could go to the gym but not got time!

Have a fab day :) x

Wow TH ! What a gym bunny ! I'm soooo jealous :eek:, as I would love to be doing that much exercise. Here's hoping the physio works quickly for me and I can get back into the swing of it with you :D I hope you enjoyed your night :)

Had a great night thanks Marge :) you'll will get there gym wise. My virtual gym buddy will be back in no time. It's so important to let things heal.

I'm trying to talk Katie into getting a 28 day pass in my gym it £28 fir when she gets back off holiday! X

You look gorgeous TH and i have to say, with the head, you look much younger than the picture i had in my head!! Stunning, you should be very pleased with yourself xx

Thanks! I felt great :) I know what you mean about people not being how u imagined. Katie and Susie are younger than I thought they'd be! X

Wow you look amazeballs!! Sounds like you had a fab evening. Compliments defo feel great and spur you on. Can't believe the woman who had tummy tuck put the weight back on I'd be so gutted if I was her especially after paying all that money and going throu the pain of it too. I've heard they're real painfull. Anyway looking well good well done hun xx

Thanks chick! Yeah... Guessing she is seriously gutted. Her husband is a fitness guru which prob doesn't help. Feel for her x

You look beautiful TH. Those compliments are well deserved & that photo shows that maintenance isn't that far away for you now. I have never been confident enough to wear tight clothing even in my thinner days but its never to late :eek:. So sad for that lady to go through surgery but then put the weight on again. Maintenance is hard at the end of the day xx

Thanks Susie :)

Re fitted clothes. You should try it. Here's why. On Monday I wore a running vest that was loose and hung off my boobs. In the photographs I looked quite fat. Yet Wednesday I wore a fitted tshirt and looked much trimmer. Like about half a stone lighter.

So have a think about wearing more fitted clothes. I'll see if I can find the photos to show you :) x

I think I only got the wolf whistles because I stood out a mile, so out if place.

Glam dress, big hair, red lips, gleaming new car amongst guys in dirty overalls standing outside a chippy! X

Out if place maybe, still stunning though ! :)

Day 69. 2 3/4lb off today. I'M IN THE 10s!!!!!! I won't celebrate too much because my bestie (since I was 5) is coming down today to stay with her family. That's the one who has lost LOADS of weight. So I'll be eating and hiding the exante products :-/ Anyway, I'll soon be truly in the 10s :) Plan for today: housework before they arrive. Wish I could go to the gym but not got time! Have a fab day :) x

Woo hoo!!! Welcome to the 10's :)
????
Do you want to get below the 10's or are you almost at goal now? X

Back