Getting a grip

Thanks Susie :) Re fitted clothes. You should try it. Here's why. On Monday I wore a running vest that was loose and hung off my boobs. In the photographs I looked quite fat. Yet Wednesday I wore a fitted tshirt and looked much trimmer. Like about half a stone lighter. So have a think about wearing more fitted clothes. I'll see if I can find the photos to show you :) x

TH is right. You need to make the most of your figure by wearing the right shape and style. Hiding under baggy clothes is often the worst thing you can do as it makes you look bigger than you are. My good friend is a stylist and taught me so much!

Oh, I just realised that as well as finally getting into the 10s, I have now lost 3 stones :) x

Well done that's such a massive achievement - you should be very proud of yourself :)

Oh, I just realised that as well as finally getting into the 10s, I have now lost 3 stones :) x

Swit swoo! Brilliant! No wonder you're getting the wolf whistles now!

No, it's just friendly stuff like making us much work harder. He does it if we don't answer him or finish off his sentences like ' no point in cheating cos... And we say your only cheating yourself!' X

I make joke.. You said breasted rather than beasted ;)

I think I only got the wolf whistles because I stood out a mile, so out if place.

Glam dress, big hair, red lips, gleaming new car amongst guys in dirty overalls standing outside a chippy! X

Who cares why???!!!!!!

Well chuffed for you TH. You honestly don't look like u need to lose another 2 stone. At this rate you will be well into maintenance in no time at all x

Day 70. 2 1/2on! Back in the 11s as predicted :)

Bestie friend from Scotland down staying. Had rose wine, chicken tikka masala, rice naan, poppadoms, the works and a big wispa. So it is a deserved gain. We ended up getting a take away because my god daughter Abi (10 years) is autistic and would not have settled in a restaurant so I cooked for them then we ate when girls in bed :) it was great to catch up with Antonette. She looks fabulous :)

So this week I am uber busy. I have report cards to write fir Friday so it's gonna be late nights every night. I'll try to squeeze in some gym but I'm not hopeful!

I can do TS now until 11th July so that's the plan :) have a great day. Catch up with diaries later if I have time x

Hope you finish at a decent time tonight TH x

Sounds like a fun reunion. Hope work isn't too hectic this week!

Morning TH, sounds like you've had a great few days! You look amazing in that dress xx

You'll be back in the 10's in no time xx

Back