Getting a grip

I'm pleased it's gone well for you. Will you not consider telling them and just get it over with hun? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's what I would do. I just tell everyone I'm on a diet!

Day 10 - double digits!!!

Can't sleep but don't feel irritated about it. Think ill get up and go to Asda and buy my pupils a sweet treat and my staff some thank you cards and flowers :)

So, thinking about Tuesday night's celebration dinner. I think I'll probably have to eat, so ill do a WS and choose lean protein n salad if possible. At least i will be driving so I won't have to think of an excuse for alcohol!

I not bothered about them knowing I'm on a diet. I just don't want them to know its an extreme VLCD. When the weight starts to shift and I've lost dramatic amounts, it's then that I don't want them to focus on the VLCD. They'll just think I'm eating normally. No one has noticed what I eat and I don't want to draw their attention to it. Dies that make sense?

Anyway, it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work. You are doing amazingly well x

It's whatever works best for you hun. At first I found it easier with nobody knowing but now I find it easier with the work guys knowing.

Just keep strong and enjoy your evening xx

Happy Friday TH :D stay strong over weekend :)

People at my work know I'm on a vlcd, they are all on slimming world.
One keeps telling me to do sw as it has worked amazingly well for him. I have told him i might do that for maintenance.
He used to give me grief for doing vlcd even though he has dine LL himself!! Says i will put all the weight back on. My response is if you lose weight with ANY diet then go back ti bad eating, you will pit all the weight back on. He knows thus us true!

Do what is best for you with regards to eating with your colleagues. You have done so well so far that i am sure you could choose well and get back to TS the next day x

Drumroll please...

I managed to sit with a load of colleagues at a table while they ate Indian starters and mains. I had nothing. Not even a poppadom. Just a glass of sparkling water. Sat for 2 hours with them and didn't really feel tempted.

Had 3 products in all today. Great atmosphere. Everyone buzzing!

Hope u have a fab Friday :) x

Well done TH. Another hurdle cleared. Enjoy your weekend x

Wow, well done TH. Don't think I could do that. Also well done on double figures - brilliant!

Thats fantastic TH!!

Did you have to make excuses for not eating or did they not question it!!

That takes some guts and will power to do that!! Fantastic!!! :)

Thats fantastic TH!!

Did you have to make excuses for not eating or did they not question it!!

That takes some guts and will power to do that!! Fantastic!!! :)

I lied and said that I had a pre-arranged meal with my sister. Told them I was having steak and didn't want to ruin my appetite!

Someone said that a poppadoms wouldn't do any harm but I politely said no, I wanted to jump up and shout 'I don't want anything. Comprende?!!!' I sat with the poppadoms and dips in front of me because there was no room on the table. I dipped my thumb in the tray of dips when moving them and had to wipe it with napkin. Would have licked that in a flash normally!

Felt terrible lying. Really awful. I had to tell them the steakhouse name and then someone asked what I would usually order so I had to give a description. Naughty me, telling all those lies!

Anyway I didn't really find it hard. I wasn't drooling or staring at people's plates!

Got another night out in an Italian on Tuesday with same people so I can't pull the same excuse :( or any excuse or ill look like a weirdo so I'm going to have to eat. I'm weighing in the following morning :( it's pissing me off but ill have to do it.

I could quite easily sit there and eat nothing. Wish I was invisible!!!

Day 11

Been awake since 6. OH decided to FaceTime from Vietnam. Wee toe-rag that he is! Anyway it was nice for a catch up because I've been neglecting him because of the inspection.

So today I will go to the gym. Spinning then a toning class then ill potter about the gym. Ill make myself swim a bit then do the relaxation side in the jacuzzi. My plan is to stay there as long as possible to pass the time and keep me out of trouble!

For the last few days I've been feeling that the weight is sliding off now. Feeling a bit trimmer on my back. Strange, I know!

I'm also strangely not hungry at all in the slightest and feel really motivated so I hope that continues!

Have a great day my lovelies. Stay strong team Exante! X

Drumroll please...

I managed to sit with a load of colleagues at a table while they ate Indian starters and mains. I had nothing. Not even a poppadom. Just a glass of sparkling water. Sat for 2 hours with them and didn't really feel tempted.

Had 3 products in all today. Great atmosphere. Everyone buzzing!

Hope u have a fab Friday :) x

Oh hun :-D so proud of you!! That's absolutely amazing. I bet you feel on top of the world for getting through it :) high five lady!!x

Don't worry about the few white lies, it's not the crime of the century and it's whatever keeps you in check. Not sure of any ideas on how you could approach Tuesday night, except for the obvious low carb, low cal meal.

Feeling the weight going is an amazing feeling and glad you're at that stage. You really are doing amazing. Keep it up hun xx

Day 11

Been awake since 6. OH decided to FaceTime from Vietnam. Wee toe-rag that he is! Anyway it was nice for a catch up because I've been neglecting him because of the inspection.

So today I will go to the gym. Spinning then a toning class then ill potter about the gym. Ill make myself swim a bit then do the relaxation side in the jacuzzi. My plan is to stay there as long as possible to pass the time and keep me out of trouble!

For the last few days I've been feeling that the weight is sliding off now. Feeling a bit trimmer on my back. Strange, I know!

I'm also strangely not hungry at all in the slightest and feel really motivated so I hope that continues!

Have a great day my lovelies. Stay strong team Exante! X

Ooh, I'm exhausted just reading all that! Such dedication :eek:

......I belong to a gym, but haven't been in months :eek:

HI TH. Hope you're enjoying the gym even though you missed spin. When you go to the Italian I guess the best thing to have will be a meat dish with no pasta or rice.

Wow TH, well done on sitting through the meal and having nothing! You're definitely in the zone now :D I'm really going to have to up my game for our little competition ;)

Loving the dedication with the gym as well :D

Back