Getting a grip

Thanks for the support!

Didn't get to the gym in the end. Daughter needed picked up from train station at same time.

Had bit of a bar, bouillon and black coffee so far :)

Watching TV with daughter now, lazy central! X

Right, whilst I remember...

For those of you, like me, who think you are too:

big/fat/unfit/embarrassed/skint to exercise -

I bought a TOWIE exercise DVD yesterday. It has 3 20 minute workouts that you can choose from. Here comes the best bit - it only cost £1 from Poundland. They've also got Kerry Katona and Jessie Wallaces DVD.

So give it a try. If its not for you then you'll have wasted £1. Not bad really :)

That's assuming you don't have any medical problems, then don't buy it! X

So give it a try. If its not for you then you'll have wasted £1. Not bad really :)

That's assuming you don't have any medical problems, then don't buy it! X

Lol bit of risk management there TH. Reading this has reminded me I have all the Manual Handling risk assessments to do next month :cry:

Have you tried any of the video yet?

Lol bit of risk management there TH. Reading this has reminded me I have all the Manual Handling risk assessments to do next month :cry:

Have you tried any of the video yet?

Oh my goodness, manual handling...........that takes me back!

......only thing I handle now is a computer :D

So I've had 2 sachets and will need to force the third down. Not hungry. Who'd have thought? Little old me, on couch, watching telly n not thinking of grub. Hope this continues!

Good news from today: my old work colleague text me today to say she's going to start exante. I have her a few sachets to try. Hope she sticks to it :)

Been on phone to my big brother for a catch up tonight. That was good :)

Right, I'm off to force my third sachet down and sort the washing out! Hope you are on a roll :) x

Day 6

Better start recording days or I'll lose count!

Great sleep last night :)

off to gym 6.30am with daughter. She will go to spin at 7 but I can't go cos I need to leave gym at 7.15 :-( ill just pooter around and hope that my gym clothes, that are too tight, are not showing my lumps and bumps through the material! All the fat will start sliding soon and the clothes will look ok :)

Got a long day. Two meetings after work which means I won't get in until about 8 :-/

Have a nice day y'all. You can do this! X

There will soon be no lumps n bumps for you hun :) You're doing so well to be going to the gym and keep going strong with this.

I hope your friend does well, be nice for you to have extra support too.

Have a wonderful day my lovely xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope your day is going well TH.

Hey TH, hope you're having a good day :D xx

Thanks Susie, SM, Darcy and twinkle...

Had good day. Long and tiring but zero temptations :)

Exhausted so I'm going to go to bed early!

Hope u are all doing well x

Glad you had a good day my lovely. Have a good night's sleep xx

Hi TH. Well done on going to the gym first thing! It must have been freezing. I set off for the train station at 6.30 and was so cold - and afrais of slipping on the ice as I have 2 long steep hills to go down. All the exercise will pay off and you'll be toned as well as slim!

You are doing so well TH x

Thanks folks :)

Day 7 today. WI tomorrow. Start weight 14st. Fingers crossed for a good loss! I don't feel any different or look any different yet.

Slept well last night but seem to have a headache. So I'm drinking loads of water to try to alleviate it.

No gym this morning because I am being observed teaching this morning so ill have to go in early to organise my classroom.

I will be wearing P.E kit so I could call into the gym after work. If I do go, I want an MBE or something cos I can never get motivated to exercise after work!

Going to bestie's this evening. We are going to try decorating some fish bowls for centrepieces at her wedding and organise place settings :)

I am now going to go on my exercise bike and watch Big Brother for twenty minutes before I shower and go yo work. Sore bum time!

Have a lovely day people. Hope you can stay 100% :) x

Morning TH, hope the supervision goes well.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can't wait to see your loss tomorrow :) I hope it's a good one for you.

My friends and I are decorating fish bowl centrepieces tomorrow night, I can't wait. It's so relaxing playing about with the flowers.

Have a great day TH and good luck with the observation today xx

Have a great day, and fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow - after all that exercise, I'm hoping for great things! :D

Hope it all went ok today Th. Good luck for WI. x

Back