Getting a grip

Thanks for ur comments ladies!

Was hoping someone could analyse my mad dream. The basque was lovely, I have to admit!

Late night tonight. 5 hours of meetings :-/ eating has been sporadic...

6.00an 1/2 vanilla shake
12.00 1/2 mushroom soup
9.00pm 1/2 mushroom soup, tomato n basil crisps made from soup sachet. Still got other 1/2 of milkshake to have.

At the gym, I swam just short of 700m (just under half mile. My technique needs to get better!

Anyway, looking forward to WI tomorrow morn. Hope the result is good...

Tired so I'm heading to bed soon. Night night lovely people. Hope ur on top :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Have a good weigh in tomorrow TH. You've worked hard for it x

Good luck for tomorrow :)
Look on line for dream interpretation web sites :)

Lost 3.5 lbs. bit disappointed but I know I should be grateful fir every little bit. Am now 12 st 4.5lbs. So want to be in those 11s!

Anyway, no gym this morning. It's blowing a gale outside so I've decided to stay in bed! Ill go on turbo later.

Hope u have a 100% day and dont feel tempted :) x

3.5lbs is a good loss :).
I think sometimes when we put so much into this diet by doing lots of exercise we expect more. We shouldnt really expect more on the scales, but more on the tape measure ;)

Last edited:
Lost 3.5 lbs. bit disappointed but I know I should be grateful fir every little bit. Am now 12 st 4.5lbs. So want to be in those 11s! Anyway, no gym this morning. It's blowing a gale outside so I've decided to stay in bed! Ill go on turbo later. Hope u have a 100% day and dont feel tempted :) x Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Thats an excellent loss TH :)

3.5 lb will mean a stone a month and thats good!! :)

Lost 3.5 lbs. bit disappointed but I know I should be grateful fir every little bit. Am now 12 st 4.5lbs. So want to be in those 11s!

Anyway, no gym this morning. It's blowing a gale outside so I've decided to stay in bed! Ill go on turbo later.

Hope u have a 100% day and dont feel tempted :) x

Don't be disappointed hun, that's a fab loss. You're doing so well and 3.5lbs is definitely in the right direction :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

3.5lbs is great! Well done!

Well done on 3.5 - that is great! Could take you 3 weeks to shift that on SW or WW.

Re your dream, I wonder if you in the Basque feeling good represents being part way through your journey (like the 8th mile in your marathon), and you are searching for your goal in the dress (it's your finish line!). The suits could represent food - there to tempt you, get in your way, and obstacles to overcome. But you are strong and you keep slinking past them - they can't have you until you reach your "dress"!

Or it was random and I've just spouted a load of waffle lol.

Have a good day chick x

Well done on 3.5lb - I think anything over 3lb a week is brilliant and makes doing this diet so worth while. WW & SW depress me so when it's only a pound a week and you're trying so darn hard..

Keep up the good work and don't be disheartened xx

Aw TH. That is a brilliant loss so try not to be disappointed. Very well done. If you carry 1&1/2 bags of sugar in one hand for a while you will see how much that is.
We have rain & gales too. It woke me up last night even with my earplugs in !!

Have a good day.x

Well done on 3.5 - that is great! Could take you 3 weeks to shift that on SW or WW.

Re your dream, I wonder if you in the Basque feeling good represents being part way through your journey (like the 8th mile in your marathon), and you are searching for your goal in the dress (it's your finish line!). The suits could represent food - there to tempt you, get in your way, and obstacles to overcome. But you are strong and you keep slinking past them - they can't have you until you reach your "dress"!

Or it was random and I've just spouted a load of waffle lol.

Have a good day chick x

Oh yeah... That could make sense SM! Thanks for that :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Thanks for ur support everyone. I suppose I've have lost 23.5lbs in 3 weeks so I shouldn't complain. I will also have built some muscle going to the gym...

Anyway, I might beast it to see if I can get a 5lb loss next week to get me into the 11s. I mean beasting it by adding more exercise like walls or time on the turbo. Expend more energy in a gentle way...

Either way, next Wednesday will be my last weigh in for a month because I have two eating events that I can't avoid on 15th feb and 21-23 feb. I know I will gain and it will get me down. So ill just not look!

Today has dragged in. Out of glass paperwork time always seems to go slow! I'm home now and my butt cheeks are twitching. They can see the turbo!!!

Have a nice evening and be good :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

I will go on the turbo for half an hour before I go for a swim at 6.30. I'm always avoiding swimming these days. Need to get my finger out and my butt into the pool.

WI tomorrow :)

Have a good day. We can and we will do this. No ifs or buts! X

I literally laughed out loud at this, I misread it as 'need to get my finger out my butt and into the pool' and I thought ermmmmm :D

Don't be disheartened with your loss, it's fabulous and your overall loss is amazing! You are doing so well, you are really trying hard and it's showing xx

I literally laughed out loud at this, I misread it as 'need to get my finger out my butt and into the pool' and I thought ermmmmm :D

Don't be disheartened with your loss, it's fabulous and your overall loss is amazing! You are doing so well, you are really trying hard and it's showing xx

Thanks Katie :) x

Your butt cheeks are twitching because they can see the turbo ?
Jeezo, and I thought I was mad for exercise when I get going !!!
Untwitch those cheeks chick !!
:D

Twitching in fear Marge. Not excitement. Decided to not bother with turbo (lazy bones!) ill go to gym tomorrow.

X

Back