Getting a grip

You look fabulous in your jeans, doesn't look like you're squeezed into them at all! T'wit T'woo :) xx

You had one big adventure yesterday, so glad all came good in the end, love that people were helpful to you.

Enjoy your night, hope you're loving your hair!

Thanks Crazy, Darcy, MissM, Katie, Marge and twinkle :)

Jeans were really tight round my waist but I survived! Felt good :)

Hair nice n friends first appt went well.

Hen tomorrow :-/

Going for early night to try to rest up before then x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Glad you've had a good night, hope tomorrow is wonderful for you and the bride to be xx

Yay to the jeans! Enjoy the hen do tomorrow :D you can get straight back on track after xx

Enjoy your day/night tomorrow :)
See you Sunday ;)

Thanks for all your comments ladies. It's amazing how much it helps :) I love reading all ur diaries. It helps keep me motivated!

So day? Not sure! Ill check later. Think it's possibly day 32.

Slept really well :) Feeling MUCH better today. Last 2 days were a blur of snot, red sore nose, aches and sinus headaches. Glad it's cleared for the hen do. Going to feel worse, in a different way, later!

So I've decided no gym today. I had planned on beasting gym but decided to pamper myself getting ready. It's not often I have time. Ill go to gym tomorrow (hangover or not!) I've done the plank challenge so that counts for something!

I've decided to eat something for lunch because ill be drinking champagne and then going to a cocktail class before we have our meal in the evening. I could be blind drunk if I don't eat!

I won't drink much after the cocktails because everyone else will be drunk by then and won't notice what I'm doing anyway! Want as clear a head as possible for tomorrow.

My other bestie in Scotland's husband is down here on a stag weekend and I said I'd text to meet him for a drink. I won't because I'm so overweight and he's never seen me this big. He is sporty like I used to be. Anyway, I will text him but not meet. Ill make an excuse. Sad but true. I will go up there in May for a visit when I'm slinky!

Hope u are winning and feeling strong. Stick with it folks. It definitely does work :) have a good day! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Must've been windy here. Tree has fallen over in back garden. On the brightside, it didn't wreck the fence. it was a small tree and there are many bigger ones that could have caused more damage and be harder to shift!

It may have fallen a few days ago but this is the first I've seen garden in daylight. Go to work in dark, home when dark.

Got my rollers in now and making smoked haddock with some pots n veg before I get ready. X

What a glamorous image - rollers in your hair and smoked haddock!! :eek::D

Oddly enough I've just taken a survey outside - garden furniture all over the place, but no obvious damage :)

Luch sounds lovely TH :)
Im doing the plank challenge as a minimum today too. And I might just force myself to go for a long walk tomorrow too :)

Last edited:
My furniture is sill in place. Even the little birds nest! X

Attachments

• image-3722682813.jpg
    image-3722682813.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 27
  • image-2668012799.jpg
    image-2668012799.jpg
    438.1 KB · Views: 28
Haddock tasted like smoked rubber! Funny how u imagine things to be lush and the reality not so lush. My cooking's got worse. De-skilled! X

You must have cooked it too long. How did you cook it ? I would have poached it :)

Poached. Was rotten! Maybe that's a good thing :) x

A picture of you in your rollers poaching the haddock would have been better :) Though your garden still looks very nice despite the bashing it's had.

Enjoy your pamper day, it's well deserved, and do make sure that you eat just enough to knock you out of ketosis as I'd hate the alcohol to make you really ill and ruin your night.

Have a great time xx

Haha... maybe it wasnt meant to be :)
My meal will probably be the same today !!
Maybe we are too used to the space dust !!

:)

Back