Getting a grip

Aww that's no good, was hoping you'd be feeling better today ((hugs)) keep yourself tucked up and take it easy xx

Get rid of it soon TH. No fun being ill x :faint2:

Hey hun! Sorry to hear ur feeling so ill! May be an idea to Rest and build up ur strength before goin back on ts! Xx get well soon xx

Thanks ladies!

Glad to report that I feel a bit better :) think I should be ok for TS tomorrow.

I had beetroot today. I swear that's what made me feel better!Am ready to go back on TS now though. Food makes my belly feel weird!

Think ill leave gym till at least Wednesday to make sure cough n wheezing is better. Feel so lazy!

Anyway, I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Yay!!!!

X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Glad to hear you're picking up TH. I've been protein picking today, so will be here to jump back on the TS train tomorrow with you if you're feeling up to it!! Xx

Glad your're feeling better TH. All that vit c has paid off x

Hurray that is good news, so glad you're feeling better, looking forward to you jumping on the TS wagon :) xx

Sorry you've not been well TH :-( I hope you feel better really soon my lovely xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am glad you feel better TH :)
TS team tomorrow :banana dancer:

Glad you are perking up again TH :) Chest infections are evil things and my only suggestion to aid recovery is to sleep propped up - it does help. I have a dicky chest so generally end up with bronchitis after one which is pants - ended up with over two months off work once with one :(

p.s.Columbo can put anyone to sleep, it wasn't just your illness! ;)

Have a good day TH.

Am I the only one who does like Columbo :eek: LOL xx

Glad you are perking up again TH :) Chest infections are evil things and my only suggestion to aid recovery is to sleep propped up - it does help. I have a dicky chest so generally end up with bronchitis after one which is pants - ended up with over two months off work once with one :(

p.s.Columbo can put anyone to sleep, it wasn't just your illness! ;)

Ill try propped up sleep tonight :) thanks!

Laughed at ur Columbo comment :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Day 1

Feeling so much better. Left tonsil feels massive but I can handle that!

More energy today. Shame that I seemed to have passed my germs onto my Teachung Assistants. I'm very popular at the moment :)

Could taste the Thai soup at lunchtime. YEEHARRRRRRR!

Hope ur doing well and are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel :)

Good news for you then TH :). Could you imagine if we all stayed off of work every time we got a cough and cold. x

Yay to feeling better TH. I did laugh a little though at your excitement at being able to taste the soup ;) hope your left tonsil gets back to normal soon xx

Hurray to you feeling better, am so glad xx Hope TS is going well :)

Back