Getting a grip

Glad you're feeling better today :D
The gym on Wednesday is it ?:)

Glad you're feeling better hun :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 2

Happy Pancake Tuesday!!! I've got a day making pancakes, reading the story of mr wolf's pancakes and doing pancake obstacle races with my reception class. Should be fun! Also being observed by another teacher all day, from another school, so lets hope she has a sense of humour :)

Have a great day folks. Stay away from the pancakes! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Sounds like a great day TH :D
Enjoy the fun but not the pancakes ;)

I have my son at home today as they have closed his school for a teachers funeral, so it'll be pancakes here, followed by his bedroom obstacle dash for washing avoiding him growling (he is nearly 13) at me..... Sounds similar to your day!! Lol

Have a brill day and hope your throat returns to normal quickly :)

I am off to find exante pancake recipe!

Last edited:
Sounds like a good fun day you'll be having - I'd forgotten that it's pancake day -- enjoy :D

I wabt to be in your reception class! That sounds like a fab fun day. I hope it's a good one for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What a fun day you have planned TH. Enjoy yourselves. xx

How did your day go TH ?
:)

Had a great day. Not tempted by pancakes. I'm more of an American style pancake chick as opposed to the crepe pancakes! Kids had a good day :)

My teaching assistant was a bit rough today so I sent her home. She will probably be off the rest of the week because she's quite frail normally. Not quite as sturdy and robust as me. I feel bad for passing it on to her...

Anyway, tomorrow should be good. Got dentist after work. He is like a walking calamity sometimes. Not good when he's holding needles etc. fingers crossed hrs having a good day tomorrow. I can't be doing with him putting me off for life!

Hope ur feeling positive :) night night x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Glad u had a good day hun! I too resisted the pancakes!

Can't believe lent starts Tomo and finishes on my wedding day! I will be giving up everything except exante till then lol ( exception of hen in 4/5) here we go! Xx

Calamity Dentist, now that doesn't sound any good TH LOL X

OMG! You gotta get a new dentist! That would put me off for life! :eek:

Hope you have a good day and hope even more that your dentist does! lol

Glad you're feeling better TH :)

Iv got to get a new dentist. Mine, who iv been with ally life, have just taken me off their list for missing an appointment :(

Hope you have a good day xx

Have a good day TH. Hope the dentist was gentle with you xx

How did it go at the butchers! Lol x

Hope you came out of the dentist in one piece! Sounds dangerous to me :) xx

I survived the dentist. He was ok today. Luckily he's good looking. If he was a miserable, old guy I'd be looking elsewhere. i wouldn't really. id just not go to any dentist at all. Going to have a crown so need 3 more appointments. :-/

Got a lovely surprise when I got home from work. My friend from last week, sent me a bouquet if flowers to say thanks. That was nice of her :)

Doing ok on diet but not feeling on the zone yet. I know it will come :)

Hope u are doing well and losing weight. Keep believing :) x

Back