Getting a grip

Haha sounding very motivated I love it! Have a great day x

Well I feel determined now. My head is finally in it. THE GLOVES ARE OFF AND IM READY FOR A FIGHT!!! Ready to fight for my right to a slim, healthy body (can you hear Survivors Eye of the Tiger playing as a backing track?!)

I was hearing the song:

You got to fight, for the right, to PAARRRTAY!!!! :D
Hahaha!!

Brilliant determination though, i love it and i know you can do it!!
Back in the 12's in no time!!!

Becoming a professional there TH. Keep hold of that determination and those 12 s will soon be here. You are spot on about the daily weighing, I use to frown on it too but it does give you a stronger hold on what is happening to your body and a stronger feeling of accountability.
Have a good day xx

Day 6

Weigh in: stayed the same despite the runs, exercise and short gym session and rollerskating yesterday!

I'm intrigued now. I'm enjoying the fact that I have stayed much the same for about 3-4 days. Should start a 'book' and take bets for when I finally reach sub 12stones!

I imagined that daily weighing would be detrimental to me. I thought I'd be peeved if I put on or STS despite being 100% TS. But I'm not peeved.

i think that STS is like a lesson for me. To teach me not to go to the extreme and ignore the fact that I was putting on weight.

Think the STS is like a stubbornness on my body's part saying 'stop eating crap when ur off plan. It was easy for you, eating rubbish, going over 12 stone and into the 13 but it wasn't easy fir me (my body/health) now I'm gonna make it difficult and make you work very hard to get sub 13 and lose more. Gonna make you work for it.

Not gonna let you lose weight by simply just eating 3 packs and maybe doing a bit of exercise. Nope. You've got to change your attitude/mindset and WANT this. Be determined to DO THIS. Not just 'oh I wish I could be slim' 'poor me, why am I fat?' 'Ill do the packs for a little while then ill feel sorry for myself and a bit deprived and then I can 'treat' myself because I deserve it...'

Well I feel determined now. My head is finally in it. THE GLOVES ARE OFF AND IM READY FOR A FIGHT!!! Ready to fight for my right to a slim, healthy body :) (can you hear Survivors Eye of the Tiger playing as a backing track?!)

Sorry about those garbled rumblings ... I feel actually excited now. What's that all about?!

Hope you have a good day peeps. Kick it's ass X

Hurray loving this motivation, you go girl :wee: - though to be honest I think you've only taken the gloves off because they were too small last night :p

I definitely know how motivated and determined you are and I have every faith in you xx

Enjoy your Sunday x

Well I feel determined now. My head is finally in it. THE GLOVES ARE OFF AND IM READY FOR A FIGHT!!! Ready to fight for my right to a slim, healthy body (can you hear Survivors Eye of the Tiger playing as a backing track?!)

I was hearing the song:

You got to fight, for the right, to PAARRRTAY!!!! :D
Hahaha!!

Brilliant determination though, i love it and i know you can do it!!
Back in the 12's in no time!!!

U got me singing that all morning! X

Thanks Susie, Denise and Katie!

So end of day 6

Day didn't turn out as I planned. Was still good though. Didn't get to gym. Spent afternoon with MIL in pub watching footie. i had 2 pints if sparkling water which I enjoyed. Had to say no to her offering to buy me dinner. Three times I had to say no.

Bit of tidying this evening. Sorting some stuff out. Been sneezing my head off so I think ill head to bed soon.

Hope u are managing g to fight the fight. Night night! X

Well done resisting a pub dinner 3 times! :) another day done :)

That's a very good day TH, hurray for your determination, sleep well xx

:party0019: Hurray for the 12's :party0019:

Excellent loss, well done Mrs :) Have a lovely day xx

Well done TH. All moving in the right direction x

Thanks Katie, Yoyo, Susie and Darcy :)

Been a long day. Just got in. Went to a swimming gala with school kids. Was so hot poolside. Kids swam really well :)

No hunger today. Yeehar! Someone actually commented that my spag bols smelled nice!

Going to eat my carbonara now. Have a good night :) x

Get a good sleep, official weigh day tomorrow :D xx

Sleep well TH, you deserve to after today x

Day 8. Happy bunny :)

WEEKLY SUMMARY

Wk1 loss 12 1/2lbs Total loss 18 3/4 lbs
BMI 33.5

Original weight 14st BMI 37

Day 1 restart 13 7 3/4 BMI 35.8
Day 2 13st 5 1/2 - 2 1/4lbs
Day 3 13st 0 1/2. - 5 lbs
Day 4 13st 0 1/4. -1/4lbs
Day5 13st 0 1/2. + 1/4lbs
Day 6 13st 0 1/2 STS
Day 7 12st 11 1/2. -3lbs
Day 8 12st 9 1/4. -2 1/4lbs

Here are my goals. Two achieved this week :)

Off to gym then work :-/

Have a fab day :) x

Attachments

• image-1468395141.jpg
    image-1468395141.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 31
Well done that's great! :)

Back