Getting a grip

Nice to see u back chick. How's work? Ill non over to ur diary :)

All good here. Still at it. If I lose half pound tomorrow then I'll be at the half way point! Jeez... I've wasted some time :) x

WOO-HOO!!! Good to see you are past the halfway point well done ladybird!

Not convinced from the look of the fish and chip van how tasty they would have been.... Lol

As for me -job turned out to be a farce - long story :-( I start a new one next monday though. Totally different but worth a shot :)

Have a holiday coming up at end of August and I want to be able to lie on the beach without fear of them calling for help for a beached whale.... So i am a back on it like a car bonnet ;-). Day 2 TS and oddly not a hunger pang in sight!?

What did your hubster say when he got back in April?! :-D x

Hurray to your being over halfway :D

Hope today is a good one for you, see you tomorrow for our walk....if me and your little lady don't run off before you get there ;) xx

Halfway there!! Fantastic.

WOO-HOO!!! Good to see you are past the halfway point well done ladybird! Not convinced from the look of the fish and chip van how tasty they would have been.... Lol As for me -job turned out to be a farce - long story :-( I start a new one next monday though. Totally different but worth a shot :) Have a holiday coming up at end of August and I want to be able to lie on the beach without fear of them calling for help for a beached whale.... So i am a back on it like a car bonnet ;-). Day 2 TS and oddly not a hunger pang in sight!? What did your hubster say when he got back in April?! :-D x

Hubster didn't notice! Don't think he sees me as fat or thin. He might notice in August! I'll let u know :) x

End day 57

Fab day. Feeling energetic again. Hope I don't get any headaches as I approach ketosis. Fingers crossed!

Not hungry one wee bit.

Went to spinning AGAIN after work and I'm going to hula hoop for half an hour whilst watching last nights big brother!

Going to have two sachets first though cos I've not had owt for 8 hours and I must be needing fed even though not hungry!

Hope ur winning :) x

Thats excellent TH. That last half will be off before you know it so well done xx

My God, you're an exercise demon!

I can't believe he didn't notice!! Maybe he just thought that after the time away, that his eyes were deceiving him!! :-o

You are going great guns anyway lady, so stick at it!!

Enjoy this lovely sunny day and enjoy your walk :)

Nice day for a walk so hope the weather is the same your end.

Love the graph. What app is that xx

Lovely evening for a walk if your weather is anything like it is here tonight. Enjoy.

Hey slim thanks for a fab walk, had a great time and we did pretty good - keep at it while I'm away, I'll be watching :eek: xx

Btw I want pics of what you wear for the ball! xx

Day 59

1lb off today :) great 5mile walk with Katie last night! Then a coke zero n more gabbing afterwards :)

Lovely FaceTime with OH this morning so I'm now running late. Catch u later! X

Another good loss well done mrs :)

Have a great day xx

Is your OH still partially sighted!? lol

you are wasting away woman - good on ya! :D x

Back