Getting a grip

Fingers crossed TH. You're doing so well xx

End day 66

Had massive headache at midday prob cos I was so busy that there wasn't time to drink. I guzzled loads on my lunch and it eased off.

Swam 50 lengths this morn but didn't go to gym after work. Got my nails done instead and now chilling on couch. I'm pretty tired :)

Hope ur winning! X

Attachments

• image-2980833460.jpg
    image-2980833460.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 28
Gosh... Look at the time. Only had 2 sachets :-/

Right, need ur help with dress choices. Going to a ball Friday night. Some going gown, some evening dresses n some just dresses. Here is a selection. The long red one with black jacket I won't wear definitely cos I look too fat in it, but I just thought I'd post it anyway! Right here goes :)

Let me know what you think. Should say I have no bra on so my boobs are at my waist. Picture them a bit more lifted on the day! X
You look amazing in the black glittery dress. Beautiful

Love your nails. They'll look really good with your black sparkly dress.

Day 67. Cheeky 3/4 on for no other reason than to p me off but it's not going to because I have been 100% TS and I feel good!

Won't get into 10s by tomorrow but that's fine because the black dress fits nicely. I feel trimmer and toned. So the scales can eff off!!!

Today will be another run around mad day. Going swimming at gym then school. Aerobics n cricket in the morning, then sports day in the afternoon. Hair appt at 5 then taking daughter to airport at 7.30pm. She's off to Zante with her friends.

Have a lovely day. It feels like Friday! X

You are mentally inspiring at the moment lady! just what i needed this morning as I am STILL not out of bed and should be :-/

Well done on your losses - just ignore the cheeky on as it'll soon be gone ;-) x

It's so interesting that we can put on weight for no apparent reason, even if it's only 3/4lb. What's great in your case is you KNOW you've been 100% plus your exercise so it can't be real weight, just something going on with your body. It's a useful insight to have about how our bodies work so that when we finish this we can maybe be a bit less obsessed with the odd couple of pounds on those occasions when we get on the scales and think 'that can't be right'. Totally different of course if you've eaten a huge indian or chinese takeaway, demolished a tub of Hagen Daz and washed it all down with a bottle of sauvignon blanc. That's when we should think of reigning back for a couple of days.

Very glam nails, the kiddies are going to love them.

Feeling good is what its all about so don't worry about the increase, its not real weight x

I hope you're going to treat us to a pic of you all glammed up in your black sparkly dress before you go for your night out!

What shoes?!

Will try to get pic but no one in house so might be trick and my selfies are awful! God knows how ill get zip up on dress :-/

X

Attachments

• image-2591784622.jpg
    image-2591784622.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 33
  • image-2332387464.jpg
    image-2332387464.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 28
  • image-2996419424.jpg
    image-2996419424.jpg
    595 KB · Views: 30
  • image-1036509048.jpg
    image-1036509048.jpg
    558.1 KB · Views: 32
Hi TH, don't worry about 3/4 it will be water! Your doing so well. So have you done 100% for 63 days non stop? I'm on end of day 4 which I felt awfull earlier, head banging, tired, weak :( came home went straight to bed at 7 now woke up wide awake, typical ha. I really like the first pair of shoes they're gorge xx

Last edited:
I agree with the gold bar shoes and the nails match. Your going to rock tomorrow night x

Pair 1 for me. Love them.

Back