Getting a puppy.... update....we have a puppy!

Ahh she's lovely.... Whereabouts in Cornwall?? My dad is from there and we have loads and loads of family down there x

Sister Gill is in St. Austell, sister Jenny is in Truro, nephew in Exeter and 3 other nieces and nephews around St. Austell plus 13 great nephews and nieces...phew didn' realise quite how many till you asked me lol !!! Mum and dad bought there in the early 60's in Mevagissey..........so lots of connections there.
Where are your family ?? You realise we could end up related lol !!!

just say the word and you can PM for Gills phone number and email if she is serious............they are adorable and mum and dad are both Gills. Lol !!! I am such a bad influence but then I think every home should have one . xxxx

ahhhhhhh what a lovely Alfie, but the you know me most of the time I prefer doggies to a lot of people.

D.D. How is your Alfie, we would love an update xxx

My sis breeds cavapoos and labradoodles and she has just one little girl left from the most recent litter and if I was in Cornwall I would have her.

This is her at 2 weeks old.............

Oh my goodness how beautiful is she?! We live in St Ives so aren't too far away from your sister, but I don't think my husband would be amused if I brought another pup home! We have a 22 month old JR/Westie cross and he is enough lol! I'd have a house full though if I had the money and didn't work full time xx

Ahhh lovely Sue, Alfie is doing so well - he really is a little gem! He even has his own Facebook page if you're on FB and want to follow him, not sure I'm allowed to post the link here but PM if you'd like it xxx

Alfie 280713.jpgAlfie 310713.jpg

He is divine !!!! I love him, he looks so cuddly and so laid back.

Gill had a Cockerpoo girl to her toy poodle boy last week. That was divine too and looked just like a miniature Old English Sheepdog.

Paul has FB so I can find Alfie that way................

hugs xxxx

Sister Gill is in St. Austell, sister Jenny is in Truro, nephew in Exeter and 3 other nieces and nephews around St. Austell plus 13 great nephews and nieces...phew didn' realise quite how many till you asked me lol !!! Mum and dad bought there in the early 60's in Mevagissey..........so lots of connections there.
Where are your family ?? You realise we could end up related lol !!!

Lol.... Wadebridge and Bodmin mainly... There's loads of them.... Half I don't even know the names of! Lol xx

Lol.... Wadebridge and Bodmin mainly... There's loads of them.... Half I don't even know the names of! Lol xx

Gill is so close to Bodmin and I love it round there and wouldn't mind a house on the moor. Cornwall is paradise......ooppppps so is Devon D.D.

Last edited:
Back