getting annoyed

HEAR HEAR AYE AYE AND ALL THAT! ;)

Yes, this diet is amazing. It can be very tough at times make no mistake but very very worth it. 8 years ago I did Atkins, I lost 3 and half stone, taking me to 9st and I loved it. I really did -it was a big education for me foodwise. I started to put weight on again about a year after losing it and the only reason I got so heavy again is because I started eating take aways and binging which I hadn't really done before then. I was heavy before because I ate mostly processed foods and liked me beer and chocolate of a weekend lol

So, it is possible to lose a lot of weight healthily on Atkins -and it is possible to keep it off. But no where near as quick as with lipotrim. It's not just ketosis that gets the lbs off, it's the calorie deficit as well.

That said, an exercise regime that involves weights, like Body Pump -would have inches melting off when doing a high protein diet. I'd love to be able to do that myself but at the minute I'm an all or nothing girl -so I'm having nothing! lol

Good luck with your decision -and congratulations on the wedding! :D

Ive got my appointment tomorrow at the chemist to start Lipotrim YAY Im excited now......

Im ordering my dress on Saturday... now idea what size to order thou..already found the dress in sept and they said I wud be a size 28.... well Im not that now...god knows what ill be by december

Your weight will fluctuate from day to day everyones does thats why you should only do a weekly weigh and it stops you from cheating. I have tried the atkins and it didnt suit me. Where lipotrim differs is that the shakes give you all the nutrients and vitamins your body lacks while dieting. The atkins diet does nothing to replace the nutrients leached from the bodies stores and makes you generally unhealthy and weaker as the bodys muscle is attacked also. I would swap hun.
I got married in august, just a bit of advice on ordering the dress dont order the smallest size in the hope you will fit into it because in the event that you dont its a huge disappointment. It is always best to have a bit of extra material so the dress can be taken in if needs be; as its not so easy to let it out. But good luck for your day x

Back