Getting back on it again!!!!

Beck70

Hello my name is Becky and I am 42 years old. I have sat reading diaries for the past week or so and thought how much they have inspired me so perhaps I should give it a go too! I have done sw a few times and ww too but think I find sw easier as I used to go hungry on ww and spend my points on chocolate! I am off work long term at the moment as I have a problem with my hip but am seeing a second consultant this week in the hope they give me a go ahead for surgery so hopefully then I can get back on my feet. As I have mobility problems I cannot exercise and all I can do is potter round the house and on a good day a very short stroll. I started following the sw plan again properly on weds and at present I am doing it from home so I will see how that goes.So here goes my first food diary entry.

Breakfast. Honey Nut Shredded Wheat (B) with strawberries, blueberries, banana, raspberries and grapes. Skimmed milk (A)

Lunch. Slimming world quiche with a side salad.

Dinner. Chicken wrapped in bacon and stuffed with quark and garlic, sw wedges and carrots.

Snacks. Muller and will probably use some of my syns on chocolate tonight (chocoholic)

Anyone please feel free to let me know how you think I am doing, or maybe going wrong!

Hello, I am new here too and trying to find my feet with slimming world.
Like you I have been inspired by others diaries and decided to start one of my own :) Hopefully it will keep us on track and we can share ideas and experiences.
Lizzie xxxx

Hello, I am new here too and trying to find my feet with slimming world.
Like you I have been inspired by others diaries and decided to start one of my own :) Hopefully it will keep us on track and we can share ideas and experiences.
Lizzie xxxx

Welcome Lizzie, yeah let's keep each other on the straight and narrow! Becky xxx

Tea cooking nicely now, I am starving so thought I would come on here whilst I wait for it to cook so I don't pick at anything I shouldn't !!!

Hi Becky, come to subscribe for ideas. Looks like you've got it right so far. I must say exercise is my downfall as I rarely do it. I tell myself I'm going to start my zumba and other fitness games for the Kinnect but I actually never get round to it.

I am in the middle of buying a house at the minute so hopefully once I'm in my new house and the kinnect is connected up in one of the bedrooms then I will go on it more as I'm in a flat at the minute and obviously don't like going on it while the other half is in haha x

Pleased I did well yesterday and stuck to plan. I just used my syns on a dollop of creme fraiche and then I enjoyed a crunchie with a lovely cup of Caramel douwe egberts. Well time for some gentle exercise now I am off to work to hand in my new sick note and have a little gossip, which is something I really miss about not working too

Hi Becky, come to subscribe for ideas. Looks like you've got it right so far. I must say exercise is my downfall as I rarely do it. I tell myself I'm going to start my zumba and other fitness games for the Kinnect but I actually never get round to it.

I am in the middle of buying a house at the minute so hopefully once I'm in my new house and the kinnect is connected up in one of the bedrooms then I will go on it more as I'm in a flat at the minute and obviously don't like going on it while the other half is in haha x
Thanks. Lol no don't think I would like to work out in front of my other half either! How's your day been? Beck x

Well my day has been good, stayed on plan and managed a walk down to work. Nice seeing people and having a gossip instead of just daytime television for company!:)

Breakfast. 2 Weetabix with a banana and skimmed milk. Lunch. Pasta with ham and 1 laughing cow cheese triangle 1 syn, mullerlight. Dinner. Gammon Steak, potato wedges, sweetcorn, crème fraiche 1 syn. snacks. Apple. Curly wurly 6 syns

Going to be a testing day today as it's my nephews first birthday and my sis is planning on making a tea party. Need to resist the naughty nibbles!

Making fairy cakes for my nephew, now this really is testing my willpower!

Well I ended up having some party food but avoided sausage rolls, personally I am quite pleased that I didn't go mad!

Well done you for avoiding the sausage rolls, given a day like that with cupcake making too I don't think I could have been so strong. I am hopeless when it comes to party nibbles so well done for staying focused, you are a stronger woman than me :) xxx

Thanks lizzie but after checking out your latest post I think you too are doing pretty well! We are definately both in the right mindset!

So for yesterday's menu I ate
Breakfast two weetabix with skimmed milk and a banana

Lunch slimming world quiche, piece of ham, lettuce, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.

Dinner two pieces of thick cut bread with Low fat pâté, one quarter of an eqq sandwich, handful of popcorn and two bitesize custard slices, fairy cake.

Snacks. Bowl of mixed berries. Muller light and a fudge.

Drinks tea, coffee, sugar free Ribena and diet coke. Managed to drink more water today too.

Sounds like we're both doing well, I find it easier to stay on track if I don't allow myself to feel like I've failed. If I carefully plan to be off plan then I can deal with it far better without just giving up over one bad decision.
Will keep everything crossed for your op xxx

Thanks lizzie x

Today's menu

Breakfast. Weetabix with skimmed milk and a banana. Cup of tea.

Lunch. Pasta with ham and one laughing cow triangle 1 . Pint of sf Ribena

Dinner. Meatballs with pasta. Coke zero.

Snacks bowl of mixed berries, crunchie 8.5 syns. Cup of coffee.

Total syns 9.5

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, first my weigh in then off to hospital to find out about my op.

Back