Getting back on it again!!!!

Well ended up eating a solero for 5 syns and a crunchie 8.5. Really need to cut back on my chocolate. On plus side no alcohol for two weeks!!!

Hi Beck you look like you had a good weekend, i have been so bad this weekend, eaten out Fri, Sat sun and BBQ yesterday lots of wine. got me weigh in tonight. When do you weigh in? xxxx

Hi Beck you look like you had a good weekend, i have been so bad this weekend, eaten out Fri, Sat sun and BBQ yesterday lots of wine. got me weigh in tonight. When do you weigh in? xxxx

Hi sue sounds like you had a great weekend! Life is like that though and we cannot always stay on plan. I am amazed that I stuck to plan must be the first time in my life over a bank holiday! I may have to have an op soon and even though no one has said it to me I think I will find it easier if I have lost weight as I will be on crutches for awhile. Good luck tonight with weigh in, and if it doesn't go the way you want draw a line under the weekend and climb back on board. Xxxx

Feeling rubbish today, had to resort to taking 2 tramadol last night on top of all my other meds, not good! On plus side had a sneeky peek on scales and showing a 2 lb loss, hope that is still there on thurs morning and if so I will be happy!

Hope you're feeling better beck, well done on the 2lb loss, a step in the right direction xxx

Thanks Lizzie just hope 2lb still there on thurs that's the trouble with sneaky peaking! Hope you are well x

Hope you feel better,
Had weigh in last night put half a pound on which is not bad for what i have eaten xxxx

Hope you feel better,
Had weigh in last night put half a pound on which is not bad for what i have eaten xxxx

You can soon get rid of that plus you did have a great weekend so it was worth it. X

I'm sure it will still be there, I'm terrible for sneaky peaking, I'm guilty of it almost daily!!Back on plan today for me after a very naughty weekend :) Loving the support here xxx

I'm sure it will still be there, I'm terrible for sneaky peaking, I'm guilty of it almost daily!!Back on plan today for me after a very naughty weekend :) Loving the support here xxx

Lol me too funny how we jump on the scales all the time when we are being good but avoid them like the plague when we go off track! Well done for getting back on plan. The support on here and seeing how well other people have done is definitely keeping me on track, plus I am addicted to this site now especially since I have the I phone app! Good luck with the rest of your day today. Beck xxx

Like you, I'm going on holiday in 7 weeks so I want to lose at least 1 stone before then too...must stick to the plan. We can do it! :)

Like you, I'm going on holiday in 7 weeks so I want to lose at least 1 stone before then too...must stick to the plan. We can do it! :)

we can indeed, plus how much more comfortable will we be at a stone lighter! xx

Yesterday's menu forgot to post, shows I was out of it yesterday!!!

Breakfast Honey nut shredded wheat with loads of berries and banana. Cup of tea. Skimmed milk.

Lunch. Prawns with large salad inc cucumber, cherry toms and grapes (love grapes on salad).
Muller light. Pint of Ribena.

Dinner. Chicken breast sprinkled with 5 spice, sw wedges and sweetcorn.

Snacks. Small bag toffee popcorn 5 syns, banana, mayo 1/2 syn, freddo 5 syns

Total syns 10.5

Today's menu

Breakfast. Banana and a muller.

Lunch. Prawn salad same as yesterday.

Dinner. Chicken tikka masala sw receipe with rice.

Snacks hifi bar ( healthy ex b)

I found you :) here to follow. Your food pics look amazing so yummy xx

Welcome and thanks so much I think my food looks so much better now as it has colour. Do you have a food diary on here, like to look at others for ideas. XX Beck

So happy just weighed in and found I have lost 3 pounds, my scales actually did show 3 and a quarter but I thought I would leave that. Feeling so positive now after losing 6 pounds in 2 weeks even though I have mobility problems and take a whole heap of meds for my pain, I will do it this time!!!!

Yesterday's tea and lunch today

Attachments

• image-1702667827.jpg
    image-1702667827.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 27
  • image-1523104689.jpg
    image-1523104689.jpg
    530.9 KB · Views: 26
Today's menu

Breakfast. Banana and a muller.

Lunch. Prawn salad same as yesterday.

Dinner. Chicken tikka masala sw receipe with rice.

Snacks hifi bar ( healthy ex b)

Syns used 1/2 on elm and 9.5 on a crunchie
Total syns 10

Having a go at making diet coke chicken, made it once before ages ago and seemed to go down ok!

Back