Getting back on it again!!!!

Yummy really enjoyed that no super free though apart from onions, hubby was home too late with mushrooms!

Attachments

• image-3578507020.jpg
    image-3578507020.jpg
    471.6 KB · Views: 33
I can't link to threads on my iPhone but I do have a food diary hidin somewhere although its abit boring at the moment :p x

I can't link to threads on my iPhone but I do have a food diary hidin somewhere although its abit boring at the moment :p x

I haven't worked out how to link mine to my signature yet, rubbish at technical stuff, my daughters laugh at me! What's your diary called? Don't think it has to be exiting its what keeps you going! Hope you have had a good day x

Today's menu

Breakfast Banana, satsuma, muller and a cup of tea with skimmed milk.

Lunch. Prawns, boiled egg, Kerry gold low low cheese slice, large mixed salad, elm 1/2 syn. Danone shape caramel pudding 5 syns. Pint of Ribena.

Dinner. Diet coke chicken with noodles. Coke zero.

Snacks. Apple, 2 Alpen light bars (hb) crunchie 9.5. Pint of Ribena . Tea and coffee.

Total syns 15

Looks like you're doing well and keeping focussed, I'm really pleased with how this place is keeping us all motivated, its a great place to be xxx

Looks like you're doing well and keeping focussed, I'm really pleased with how this place is keeping us all motivated, its a great place to be xxx

It definitely is!

Yesterday's menu

Breakfast. Banana and a muller. Cup of tea with skimmed milk.

Lunch. Chicken and a satsuma (weird but went out with my sis and hungry so just bought a packet of chicken pieces) Pepsi max

Dinner. Meatballs and pasta with small amount of parmeasean on top 1 1/2 syns. Cherry coke zero

Snacks. 2 Alpen light bars ( hb) 1/2 pack strawberry cables 15 syns. Milk.

Syns 16.5 ooops!!

Attachments

• image-1816808004.jpg
    image-1816808004.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 27
Going to be a red day today but think I may need to flexi syn later as I have a craving for chicken fajitas later plus a couple of drinks, after 20 days with no alcohol reckon I am entitled!

Just been to aldi to stock up on supplies and ended up spending 75 quid! All this healthy eating does cost but there again did buy a lot of stuff, especially fruit! Super excited about my tea tonight been ages since I have had them, used to have chicken fajitas weekly before!

Attachments

• image-2620413545.jpg
    image-2620413545.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 37
I love aldi, I feed us quite healthily for 130 a month thanks to them and farm foods.if only I could teach OH to stay away from the special buys when it's tools we'd save a fortune xxx

Same I love aldi I end up going in for one thing coming it with loads yet only spending £10 not like asda or tescos where you go in for one come out spending £30 with nothing to show for it :/ x

Busy few days so need to update. I did make my fajitas and had a couple of Amarettos too on sat so I went over my syns. Not going to worry about it or write them all down as I planned for it.

Yesterday's menu

Breakfast Weetabix, banana, skimmed milk, cup of tea.

Lunch Low fat super noodles with a muller, Ribena.

Dinner. Aldi lamb shank 3.5 syns with mashed potatoes no butter just fromaige frais but didn't need it as lots of gravy from lamb shank, carrots. Cherry coke zero.

Snacks 2pints Ribena. Butterkist popcorn,5 syns, Freddo bar 5.5 syns. Vanilla coffee. Total syns 14

Attachments

• image-3004874844.jpg
    image-3004874844.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 29
Lot's of things went o. Yesterday my youngest competed in her first street dance comp so went to watch that, some amazing dance moves. Then my eldest daughter found out she has been accepted to volunteer to teach English in Sri Lanka in mid July for two weeks. Very proud of her but will also worry about her too as she is a tiny 5.1 size 6 with blonde curly hair and very pretty and attracts a lot of male attention! Will be a long two weeks for me! Packing also commenced for my youngest who is going to Edinburgh on her yr six trip tomorrow. I was supposed to be going with them as I work with year six too but because of my health problems and being of work still I cannot go, gutted! Not slept very well for last two nights so feeling very shattered now. Hope everyone else is ok x sorry for waffling on!!

Lot's of things went o. Yesterday my youngest competed in her first street dance comp so went to watch that, some amazing dance moves. Then my eldest daughter found out she has been accepted to volunteer to teach English in Sri Lanka in mid July for two weeks. Very proud of her but will also worry about her too as she is a tiny 5.1 size 6 with blonde curly hair and very pretty and attracts a lot of male attention! Will be a long two weeks for me! Packing also commenced for my youngest who is going to Edinburgh on her yr six trip tomorrow. I was supposed to be going with them as I work with year six too but because of my health problems and being of work still I cannot go, gutted! Not slept very well for last two nights so feeling very shattered now. Hope everyone else is ok x sorry for waffling on!!

Your daughters sound fab and very talented how many kids have you got ? Hope you get a better sleep tonight and have had a good day x

Yesterday's food plan

Breakfast Weetabix, banana, cup of tea with skimmed milk.

Lunch Ham,egg salad with a muller. Ribena

Dinner. Pasta carbonnara made with fromaige frais and eggs. Ribena

Snacks. Butterkist popcorn, 5 syns, frys cream 10 syns. Ribena.

Total syns 15!

Attachments

• image-212962409.jpg
    image-212962409.jpg
    641.3 KB · Views: 31
Your daughters sound fab and very talented how many kids have you got ? Hope you get a better sleep tonight and have had a good day x

Oh thank you so much, I am lucky to have two daughters one who is nearly 20 and the other is 11. My eldest has been through tough times she had anorexia from the age of 14 but managed to start eating better when she was 17 but I suppose it will always be there. So I make sure I keep her stocked up with food at Uni as she probably wouldn't bother buying it otherwise, she would spend all her money on clothes and drink. She also put up with a cheating and mentally abusive bf for five years but finally walked away last year and is with a lovely guy now. We also lost my 3 year old nephew in July 2009 and that hit her hard too, well it hit us all hard. She is very very clever and that is a trait with anorexia, but she is doing v well in Uni of Sheffield after working hard to get their, I think that and losing James was part of her recovery as her dietician told her she would struggle with A levels and Uni if she wasn't healthy. So yeah I love her and my youngest to pieces and am very protective over them. Sorry for waffling on! Do you have any children? Beck x

Oh thank you so much, I am lucky to have two daughters one who is nearly 20 and the other is 11. My eldest has been through tough times she had anorexia from the age of 14 but managed to start eating better when she was 17 but I suppose it will always be there. So I make sure I keep her stocked up with food at Uni as she probably wouldn't bother buying it otherwise, she would spend all her money on clothes and drink. She also put up with a cheating and mentally abusive bf for five years but finally walked away last year and is with a lovely guy now. We also lost my 3 year old nephew in July 2009 and that hit her hard too, well it hit us all hard. She is very very clever and that is a trait with anorexia, but she is doing v well in Uni of Sheffield after working hard to get their, I think that and losing James was part of her recovery as her dietician told her she would struggle with A levels and Uni if she wasn't healthy. So yeah I love her and my youngest to pieces and am very protective over them. Sorry for waffling on! Do you have any children? Beck x

No it's lovely for you to speak so nicely of your children and nice to hear only saying that as I am envious of them as I don't have contact with my mum any more your eldest (same age as me so answers your question no I don't have any children :) not just yet anyway ) sounds like such a strong brave girl what does she study at uni xx

I am fortunate in that I have a good relationship with her but I think that's been made stronger by what we have gone through as a family plus I am very close to my mum. She is doing a joint honours in English lit and theatre so that's what she wants to teach. So do you work or are you in Uni? X

Meant to say sorry to hear that must be very tough on you x

Yesterday's menu

Breakfast weetabix and a banana, cup of tea. Skimmed milk.

Lunch Bowl of mixed berries and a muller, Ribena .

Dinner went out on baby shower and ordered food before hand. I had gammon, pineapple, and salad instead of the chips it came with. Was doing do well until everyone started ordering desert. Ended up eating a choc brownie and icecream!!! No alcohol though on plus side!

Syns ????

Back