1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

getting back on track after the christmas period

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by shorty1981, 30 December 2010 Social URL.

1. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

slimming world
    i need some superfree meaty recipes to help me loose those christmas lb's i have very much overindulged but loved and feel betta nebody got ne tasty recipes to help me or us along our way x
    i think it would b good to share recipes that will all help us x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alexisemma31

alexisemma31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    There are some great recipes in the new SW magazine
  4. geordie_lass21

geordie_lass21 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    By superfree do you mean just free or do you mean free with lots of superfree foods.

if you mean just free - there are millions about but if you mean superfree with meat and lots of veg i would say: (I am assuming you mean for a red day)

stir fry veg with beef / chicken or prawns (use soy sauce to season it). (if extra easy day make the meat amount smaller and add noodles)

them chinese lettuce leafs with minced beef (read it the other day on here and sounded nice) - could add rice for extra easy.

chicken or fish (i use salmon / haddock or cod) wrapped in foil and sitting on some sliced lemon - wrap up tinfoil to create a parcel and back for abt 20/ 25 mins around 200 degrees. serve with veg. could add potatoes / slimming world chips for extra easy.

peppered steak with veg (could add chips for extra easy)

cooked breakfast - bacon, quorn sausage, fried egg (fry light), tomaatoes and mushrooms (would have to be a lot of tomatoes and mushrooms to make mostly superfree mind). add beans for extra easy.
  5. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

slimming world
    alex new mag out now?

geordie well nething really i gained 4 n half lb christmas n wanna shift 2 st by summer lol i know i can do it as i have already lost 2st well its goin ack on slowly so really need to sort out weekly meal planning will help as i have done it all b4 x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.