Getting back on track?

RhianB

After my great first week on slimming world with a 6.5 pound lost :) I had a big slip up yesterday!
I ended up having some friends over, drinking one to many vodkas and lemonade (it was diet but I dont think it helps) and in my drunken state I decided that a macdonalds would be a great idea :banghead:

some chicken nuggets and chips later I can say I feel worse for wear!

How can I fix this so I dont get a weight gain for next week?
I am going to take the dog for a long fast walk tomorrow to try to burn off some calories but I feel I may have gone over my syns for the week. I am also doing the wii fit every night and going to stick to the plan perfectly and try not to eat many more syns before weigh in.

Sorry if I have babbled on I just feel so silly for getting that drunk and deciding macdonalds was a good idea (at 1am!!) :whoopass:

Sounds as though you've got a rescue plan so just draw a line and move on. Don't beat yourself up, these things happen and you should be able to save yourself by sticking to plan for the rest of the week. Good luck!

You should be able to turn it around no problem Hun.
And we've all done this so don't worry, it's fixable! Make sure you
Increase your super speedy foods too :)

Don't beat yourself up about it - a box of 6 nuggets is 9 syns on EE and a medium fries is 12 syns on EE (just looked it up). Count 2.5 syns for each shot of vodka you had & then you'll know how roughly many syns you went over by. Then you could either work out how many syns you have left for the rest of the week or just draw a line under it and carry on as normal. These things are usually rescuable! The only other thing I would say is dont be tempted to try and live without syns for the rest of the week as this is usually counter-productive :)

Don't beat yourself up. Draw a line and get straight back on the plan and you won't have done too much damage. Next time, why don't you make a free curry and rice and have it lurking in the fridge for a" just in case".

Thanks everyone. I don't feel to bad.

Thanks for that moo85. It's not as bad syn wise as I first thought! It's not great but not awful.

Back