Getting back on track

WillowFae

Gold Member
Hi, I'm new to Minimins but not new to WW. I've been going (for this attempt anyway) since July 07 when my daughter turned 6 weeks. I did really well until Christmas then plateaued out and got disheartened and have put a lot back on (not as big as I was in July 07 and have no intention of being.

Part of my problem is that in January I started helping out at my meeting (doing weighing) which I loved, and of course it meant I didn't have to pay the meeting fee. But if I'm honest that was a bad thing, because subconsciously I didn't try as hard because I wasn't paying!

Anyway, next week is my last time as a helper as I am starting a PGCE (teacher training) and will have to find another meeting. So it's back to my monthly pass and hopefully another crack at getting to goal.

:party0049:

:welcome:

Welcome and best of luck with starting your diet journey and also all the best with your teacher training.

While you were helping out at the meetings it is possible your focus an attention was not on yourself and you do have to be a little selfish and make the time for your own needs.

Remember you are worth it!

Here is a link to help you put up a weight tracker.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini :) I have a ticker which I use on my blog but it is so out of date that I need to redo it. Will set it after my WI on Tuesday :) I am GOING to do this.

welcome to the board, look forward to getting to know you x

Thanks Kirsty and Starlight. It is nice to find somewhere that is UK focused as the points system in the US is different.

Thanks Karenlou. I'm doing points. I like Core, but DH refuses to do it as he likes his bread. It makes it much easier for cooking if we are doing the same plan.

Ah, yes, always fun trying to feed another person isn't it? My OH knows his place ha ha. I don't cook meat either so he has to eat out if he wants that too ;)

To be fair, DH does most of the cooking as he likes it and I don't!

Back