Getting back to Ketosis?

Hi folks! I'm on hols and unfortunately after 3.5 weeks of sticking 100% to ss, I broke out last night. Willpower and my emotions were at an all time low (especially with everyone around me eating pasta, pizza and drinking wine - I'm in the Chianti region in Italy - boo hoo!).

Anyway, last night I had ice-cream, crisps, 2 biscuits and white coffee and this morning I had 2 eggs with green/white veg. Do you think it would take long to get back into ketosis? I can't ss as I don't have enough packs left with me but I was thinking of 2 packs a day and white/green dinner? Is this possible to kick start ketosis again or would I need to ss? Not sure now what to do as I don't want to undo all the work I've done so far:cry:

Any help/advice appreciated.

Thanks

hi hun - hope you're having a great holiday!

If you want to get back into ketosis, you'd have to have 3 packs a day and either SS or do 790 (which is the 3 packs a day plus protein and green/white veg plan).

If you've only got enough packs to have 2 a day, you're going to have to do CD1000, including some carbs (lots of fruit and veg too) otherwise you might get a bit poorly.

You won't undo all your good work unless you really pig out on all that lovely Italian food. Just try to be careful, then you can go back to SSing or 790 when you get home.

HTH

xx

Back