Getting closer to losing the first stone.

Summer

I am so excited and can't wait to lose my first stone.

No meeting this week so weighed myself today as it's my wi day. Foodwise I did ok this week but I had 4 pints of cider on Friday night eeeek.

However my scales are showing a loss and my total is now 10 pounds gone. I am really going to push myself this week and hope for a big number next week.

It will be amazing and I'll feel so good :D

I can't see a difference yet or notice a big difference in my clothing but it will come in time.

Well done!! it wont be long till that first stone is gone!!! then you just have to keep up the motivation :D

Well doneeee! Ahh i cant wait to reach a stone either! good luck for next weeeek! x

Well done!! Can't wait to get my first stone off too. I think once a stone is gone, you start to notice a difference!

Back round to weigh in day again...weighed myself this morning and another 2 pound gone!

Tonight is my official weigh in but I think I am giving it a miss, as my friend is not going and I have managed the last 2 weeks on my own, do I really need to go to the meetings? I never went to the meeting part anyway. and I can always come on here day or night for free and receive lots of supports.

I will see how I feel later today about going.

congratulations on another 2lbs this fantasic! your getting even closer now!!

Congrats! I always found that i needed that person to weigh me on the scales. I stopped going a few weeks ago and it is harder on my own but is do able!

i've never gone to a meeting, done everything from home and i've lost 4st+ so it all depends on if you feel you can do it alone at home and stick to it, or if you need that support from a group, everyone on here is very helpful and it is a great support group... but some just need that support in person, if you feel ok to carry on from home, then it will save you a lot but it's up to you :)

fab results so far though!! soon have that stone off plus loads more in no time! xx

Back