Getting confused, advice would be appreciated :)

mollier

So I'm on day 4 now, day 1 and 2 were fine only minor headaches and couldn't understand why people said they felt horrible in the first few days. Then, I felt fine yesterday but last night I was so thirsty and no matter how much I drank my mouth was so dry. My stomach was also gassy with trapped wind and I felt awful. Today I woke up feeling so much better but I've gone out today and I'm feeling so rubbish, I'm so tired, my stomach hurts, and im so confused cus I thought I should be feeling better by day 4?? I'm thinking now that my few days of hell have been prolonged and are starting today? has anyone got any advice? Cus I felt fine and now I feel awful and yet out of all posts I've read on here I've not found any which say that someone else felt fine and then started feeling awful after a few days - any advice

mollier said:
So I'm on day 4 now, day 1 and 2 were fine only minor headaches and couldn't understand why people said they felt horrible in the first few days. Then, I felt fine yesterday but last night I was so thirsty and no matter how much I drank my mouth was so dry. My stomach was also gassy with trapped wind and I felt awful. Today I woke up feeling so much better but I've gone out today and I'm feeling so rubbish, I'm so tired, my stomach hurts, and im so confused cus I thought I should be feeling better by day 4?? I'm thinking now that my few days of hell have been prolonged and are starting today? has anyone got any advice? Cus I felt fine and now I feel awful and yet out of all posts I've read on here I've not found any which say that someone else felt fine and then started feeling awful after a few days - any advice

I felt like crap for about first 4/5 days then I was alright just keep drinking the water Hun and gl xxx

Maybe you were fine on day 1 and 2 as you had enough carbs/ sugar to keep you going and so now you're depleting you're getting the withdrawal that most people experience in the first few days! I wouldn't worry as I'm sure from the posts you've read you know that it passes! So just keep drinking the water and ride it out and before you know it you'll be the magic state that is ketosis :D xx

Back