Getting fruit into your diet

I really need to eat more fruit but I really don't like it! Is there any way of getting fruit into my diet without having to eat it as it is. I just can't pick up an animal and munch it :jelous:

Just fruit in general, people keep telling me YOU NEED TO EAT MORE FRUIT but I just don't like it, except strawberries and grapes. I'd love to eat a banana but the texture goes through me!

I'm sure I read somewhere that eating veg is preferable to eating fruit, because nowadays fruit has been developed to contain more sugar! (Have you ever tried mango? I am seriously addicted! :D )

Maybe you could set yourself a challenge to try a new fruit once a week and make a list of what is nice, tolerable and vile. You may find you like more than you thought. You could explore baked/stewed fruit and the tinned and frozen options too. Just be careful about anything in syrup and checking for syns where appropriate. Some people like thawed frozen mixed berries on cereal/porridge in the morning.

I love raspberries but normally I wouldn't eat blackberries. However I have no problems in demolishing a bowl of them mixed together when covered in a dollop of Onken fat free vanilla yogurt. (That yogurt is synned but you could put your favourite yogurt on some fruit and try it??). HTH :D

Back