Getting in the 9s

In the lower half of 10's now Carrie, it's official!

Right, I do solemnly swear to do a 100% TS day Tom.........and my first ever! Not even any milk.....hmmmmmm. I want my Belly to feel thin and empty again x

You can do it! Come on! Xxx

I'm on track, not even had my daily dose of Shreddies :cry:And had a coffee black - yuk :D Honking, honking, honking all day today x

Yay I get to post here now!

I'm 10.12 at the moment & a 12/14 in clothes. Weigh in day Friday I'd love to be 10.10 but that would mean a 4lb loss as I've done 2 already but I think those days of big losses have gone. X

In here proper now and out of those stubborn 11s! Bring on those 9s! :)

I can't wait to join this group, it may be a while but ill get here one day :) xxx

Weigh in tomorrow - week 3 on Exante but went away to Paris for 4 days over the weekend just gone so not hoping for a big loss as I didn't stick to TS. Sneaky peek this morning said I'm in my 10s but will wait for the official verdict!

Weigh in says I'm now 68.9kg (10st 11.9) which puts me safely(!) into the 10s. Lost a total 12.5cm to date from all over :)

Well done Ash, I never measured myself and I refused to have any fat photos so dont have much to compare to. Other than clothes! x

Well done Ash, I never measured myself and I refused to have any fat photos so dont have much to compare to. Other than clothes! x

Thanks :) My wardrobe is ridiculous. I have clothes from size 8 to 14! I used to be a steady 10 but in the past 4-5 years I've kept gaining and losing the same 2.5 stone. Grrr. I have a pair of jeans that are my ultimate goal so I'll know when I get there :) I avoid cameras like the plague too - leave no evidence! Hehe x

Hi. I'd like to post in here, as it may keep me motivated. I've lost 2 stone since April but have kept a steady weight of 10 st 12 to 11 stone in the last month. Now getting back into diet properly again, and need to stay in TS. My weight is currently 10 st 12, up 2lbs from 10 st 10 a few days ago

Hmm think I will be out of this group when i get back from the caravan. Been a bit of a pig.....actually looking forward to getting back into a routine diet wise come sept 2nd but until then damage limitation x

hi all i wrote in here a week or two ago saying how i cant weight to join this group...well I have today as I weighed in and I'm 10.12 :)
congrats on losses so far and gl for weigh ins coming up soon x

Hi All

Weighed first thing this morning and am now 10st 10lbs. Think my diet will have to be WS, as can't seem to get away from food. Yesterday we had a meal in Ikea, so I limited myself to chicken and cheese salad, and had a sneaky Nescafé cappuccino last night with my exante porridge. Still had the 3 shakes in addition yesterday. This morning hubby cooked me scrambled eggs, bacon, couple tablespoons beans and 1 slice buttered toast.

If I stick to just the 3 shakes for rest do day, will be interested to see what I weigh tomorrow.

Back from holiday and checking the damage tomorrow...9's I am focused to come and ge you baby! Watch out for me

Back