Getting in the 9s

Brilliant Carrie...I am so pleased for you xxx

I thought I will never make it as I had a very challenging week, but here I am at 9st 13lbs! :)

Well done!! Cheeky wi tonight and SO AM IIIIIIIIII ?. 9 stone 11 lb after 8 tough days. Only one more week on Exante for me till I run out of packs and my hol to Dublin. Would love love love to be 9' 4 by the time we go - fingers and toes are crossed

Well done Wattswife xx

Well done!! Cheeky wi tonight and SO AM IIIIIIIIII ?. 9 stone 11 lb after 8 tough days. Only one more week on Exante for me till I run out of packs and my hol to Dublin. Would love love love to be 9' 4 by the time we go - fingers and toes are crossed
Brilliant news!

10st1lb....just over one pound to go!

its taken ages but nearly in the 9's

10st1lb....just over one pound to go!

its taken ages but nearly in the 9's

Have you made it Shrimp?
I keep messing about. Was 10.3 then binged to 10.5 but im back to 10.4! Still hoping for a loss on Friday. Trying to get some exercise in x

Have you made it Shrimp?
I keep messing about. Was 10.3 then binged to 10.5 but im back to 10.4! Still hoping for a loss on Friday. Trying to get some exercise in x
I don't think so as been away with work for 5 days and 3of them where on a cruise....going to leave it for a few days them weigh in!

10.4 today though the scales briefly flickered on 10.3 before settling to dead on 10.4. Happy happy happy!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
I hate the scales when they do that!

I hate the scales when they do that!

I know! Got on and off a few times but they refused to budge...

However, this morning I was dead on 10.3!!!! So happy. Really can taste the 9s now. Determined will be there in the next two week. So happy that am on the way down again. Has really spurred me on to get the rest of this weight shifted. Exciting!

Come on we can do this!

Back