Getting into ketosis

rolo

I'm on day 3 of a restart and so far so good. I'm not in ketosis yet but both times I've done this I've found it easy. I'm not hungry but I do have bad food cravings. I felt really ill on the diet last time which is why I fell off the wagon and had a few days off. The food cravings also never went away.

Now I have a couple of things coming up 1 is a family cub camp which is unbelievably boring and the other is a 3 day trip to lego land. I'm thinking of coming off the diet for these, especially cub camp but I don't want to push my luck. On the other hand knowing that I can have a break might see me through. Has anyone else done this with regular breaks? I know it will take longer to get to goal although by my scales I have lost 7 lbs since friday (wow).

Roz x

I'm starting again on Tuesday and am looking forward to starting but am worried as a friend who has done it b4 said 'whatever you do don't have a break coz its so hard to get back into it', but if you have managed it you may be ok, although the first 3/4 days are the worse so do you really want to keep going through them?!
The final decision needs to be yours and you know you will get lots of support on here! :)

Back