Getting into the 8's!

whoopwhoop 8weeks is some going. Well done!!!
i cant believe im in the 8s and without starving myself. ww is brill. Whoever came up with it is a legend

Wow! I've had a few days off but back to 5.2 but dropping bread and alcohol see if that helps

Keep us posted Sweetie, have u ever tried WW? X

whoopwhoop 8weeks is some going. Well done!!!
i cant believe im in the 8s and without starving myself. ww is brill. Whoever came up with it is a legend

I'm first in the queue for the WW Appreciation Society lol x

I have and it works ok but when I count the calories it's not enough of a deficit to lose plus I can still have too much sugar! Low carbs was best previously but not a long term change. 5.2 easy but still need to watch my food choices but I guess that's the same with all of them!

I have and it works ok but when I count the calories it's not enough of a deficit to lose plus I can still have too much sugar! Low carbs was best previously but not a long term change. 5.2 easy but still need to watch my food choices but I guess that's the same with all of them!

Ah ok, I'm not sure how I lose on WW as I seem to eat so much and never be hungry but I guess it must just mean I'm making better choices?!? I've never been able to 100% stick to a plan for over 8 weeks either, always end up falling off the wagon!!!x

How are we all doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

How are we all doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm good :) I'm at 8 Stone 5lb now :) Hopefully won't be long and ill be in the 7s! How everyone else? Where are u all at? X

Are u still doing low/no carb? X

Just talking about - I did for breakfast and then ate bread and sweets. I'm giving myself a talking to but I'm not listening!! I have a couple of slightly naughty things in the fridge and then I'm going to get back on track. A lot going on which isn't helping my will power. I'm using food as a stress buster so if its cooler ill go out on my bike tomorrow or do some weights - that might give me a boost

Just talking about - I did for breakfast and then ate bread and sweets. I'm giving myself a talking to but I'm not listening!! I have a couple of slightly naughty things in the fridge and then I'm going to get back on track. A lot going on which isn't helping my will power. I'm using food as a stress buster so if its cooler ill go out on my bike tomorrow or do some weights - that might give me a boost

Have u ever tried WW? It's really worked for me this time. X

I got into the 9's last night at WW, I'm 9st 13.5lbs but it's my lowest weight in at least ten years. I started at 13 stone in January and my goal weight is 8.5 stone. :)

Have u ever tried WW? It's really worked for me this time. X

I have done ww - and did ok - for me bread and sugar make me fat and to shift these last stubborn pounds I'm going to have to choose different foods I think - I'll see how I go for another couple of weeks and then maybe try again

Back