Getting into the 8's!

Welcome! How much have u lost so far? X

Hi Serena...I have been doing sw for almost a month and only lost 3 :(

I did ww years ago and lost almost two stone. Got to 8.12 at my lowest and maintained around 9 for a year or so. Then totally fell off the wagon and have hovered around the 10 mark ever since. I have a three month old but didn't gain a lot through pregnancy thank god!

I am going to start pointing today but I have a two day wedding from tomorrow so I don't expect to lose much this week!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pilates essential, he wants me to do regular low impact cardio so cycling (hate swimming). It's that whole cycle of pain, fatigue, motivation etc but I need to be stronger than someone without hypermobility so going to have to find it within myself from somewhere.!! Going to look at some energy and mood foods (real ones not the dominos kind ;) )

But the Dominos kind improves my mood so much ;-) x

Hi Serena...I have been doing sw for almost a month and only lost 3 :( I did ww years ago and lost almost two stone. Got to 8.12 at my lowest and maintained around 9 for a year or so. Then totally fell off the wagon and have hovered around the 10 mark ever since. I have a three month old but didn't gain a lot through pregnancy thank god! I am going to start pointing today but I have a two day wedding from tomorrow so I don't expect to lose much this week! Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm definitely a WW girl, couldn't recommend the plan more! I have a diary called 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' if you would like any help or advice. X

Hi Serena...I have been doing sw for almost a month and only lost 3 :( I did ww years ago and lost almost two stone. Got to 8.12 at my lowest and maintained around 9 for a year or so. Then totally fell off the wagon and have hovered around the 10 mark ever since. I have a three month old but didn't gain a lot through pregnancy thank god! I am going to start pointing today but I have a two day wedding from tomorrow so I don't expect to lose much this week! Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wedding sounds fab! I calorie count and low carb but I agree if ww works for you it's a great diet! 3 month old - don't best yourself up about your weight! I'm similar but didn't quite make the 8's. I remember saying I'd never be 10 stone something again a couple of years ago and I haven't - said the same about 9.7 and haven't met that and this time came mighty close to 10. I had a great first week but then fell off, climbing back on slowly after 2 mega stressful weeks!

I had 3rd WI today, another 1lb off so that's 6lbs in 3wks :) How are u doing? X

Hi ladies I'm sammie I'm currently 8.7 but would like to get down to 8 as that's where I feel happiest . Hoping I can join you all :)
beingmum i also have a three month old like you :) xxx

I got back on track for the 5.678th time last Saturday so first week I've lost 2.5kg so I'm 9.5 now - I've joined a gym and have a physio who is going to work with me. Swimming, tai chi and Pilates. Dropped my sugar and just calorie counting

I got back on track for the 5.678th time last Saturday so first week I've lost 2.5kg so I'm 9.5 now - I've joined a gym and have a physio who is going to work with me. Swimming, tai chi and Pilates. Dropped my sugar and just calorie counting

Hi hun
we are a very similar weight :)
hopefully we can get there soon. Good luck to you xxx

Hi! I've seen threads like this for all the other numbers, just wondering if anyone is like me and is trying to get into the 8s?! I'm quite small so would really like to be 8 stone! I got to 8stone 12 before Christmas but seriously struggling now after putting on 6lb over Christmas. I'm now 9st 1.5lb but not very motivated anymore!

At my heaviest a couple of years ago I was creeping up to 10stone which is verging on overweight for my height so I want to make sure I keep heading in the right direction and not end up back there!!

So anyone in the same boat??

We are very similar Hun. I'm 5ft 2 as well and a few months ago was nearly touching 10 stone when my dr told me I was overweight. I've joined WW as I was getting bored with SW. Lost a few lbs which have got me back into the healthy range but when I got married I got down to 8 stone 3lbs and felt great.
this time I'm aiming for 8 stone 10lb as my first goal then will see where I go from there. I know I can do this as back in 2007 I did SW and also lost weight before joining and in my before photos I looked way bigger than the 10 stone I thought I was lol.

heres some pics from when I lost all my weight before. I showed my hubby the other day and he said although your not as slim as I am in these pics I still look nothing near the size I was in these before pics lol. So that's a relief lol phew.....

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-inspirational-photos/212403-close-target-updated-photos.html

I'm 9.6 and been off and on this forum - would love to get to 8.10. Trying to focus on health at the moment more than the scales but not easy! Just eaten chicken after 21 yrs a veggie!

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day off work today with the kids so did an exercise dvd with my little girl instead of going to the gym - worn out now!

We are very similar Hun. I'm 5ft 2 as well and a few months ago was nearly touching 10 stone when my dr told me I was overweight. I've joined WW as I was getting bored with SW. Lost a few lbs which have got me back into the healthy range but when I got married I got down to 8 stone 3lbs and felt great.
this time I'm aiming for 8 stone 10lb as my first goal then will see where I go from there. I know I can do this as back in 2007 I did SW and also lost weight before joining and in my before photos I looked way bigger than the 10 stone I thought I was lol.

heres some pics from when I lost all my weight before. I showed my hubby the other day and he said although your not as slim as I am in these pics I still look nothing near the size I was in these before pics lol. So that's a relief lol phew.....

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-inspirational-photos/212403-close-target-updated-photos.html

Your pics are inspirational :)
Like you said if you've done it once you can do it again so good luck :) xxxx

Your pics are inspirational :)
Like you said if you've done it once you can do it again so good luck :) xxxx

Awww thank you hun :)
I will do it at some point.
Looking at your stats you are tiny. You've done really well hunni xxx

You look amazing! I'm 5'1 and get to 9.3 get stuck, lose faith and eat! Recently found out that my thyroid is under active which may be making those last pounds difficult. So I'm back at about 9.6 on thyroxine, a physio led gym plan and seen a nutritionist (Nuffield wellbeing membership is fab). So determined to have less fatigue, sleep without tablets, and finally lose the weight. 8 something, 8 anything!!

You look amazing! I'm 5'1 and get to 9.3 get stuck, lose faith and eat! Recently found out that my thyroid is under active which may be making those last pounds difficult. So I'm back at about 9.6 on thyroxine, a physio led gym plan and seen a nutritionist (Nuffield wellbeing membership is fab). So determined to have less fatigue, sleep without tablets, and finally lose the weight. 8 something, 8 anything!!

You'll do it hun don't worry :) xxxx

I'm still here and still not in the 8 ' s - I've joined a similar slimming world thread - I'm about 9 1/2 - but I think in a better place than when I've not succeeded before

Back