Getting into the 8's!

:D

I honestly thing those are what saved me from eating silly things like biscuits and stuff. :)

I'm joining the Options Crew ;-) I tried the White Chocolate one last night, agree that it tastes as little bit watery but added 50ml of milk and it was super yummy, thanks for the tip! X

No problemo, I'm glad you liked it :)

I find having one at night takes the edge off because I generally don't eat after my dinner at about 5-6pm.

Sent from my GT-B5330 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No problemo, I'm glad you liked it :)

I find having one at night takes the edge off because I generally don't eat after my dinner at about 5-6pm.

Evenings are my worst time so if I can crack it with one Options and one Choc bar then I'm a happy girl! X

The WW choc chip cookies are quite nice actually :) 2PP for 2 cookies. :)

The WW choc chip cookies are quite nice actually :) 2PP for 2 cookies. :)

I think I've seen those in the Pound Shop? They come in other flavours too I think x

Yeah I think they come in a few flavours, I've seen the choc chip, toffee and choc and raisin ones. There could be more. :)

Yeah I think they come in a few flavours, I've seen the choc chip, toffee and choc and raisin ones. There could be more. :)

I'm shopping at Sainsburys next week as I have a voucher and they do Orange and also Coconut, need to try those! X

Oh I must keep an eye out for those.. :)

1PP and so worth it. I use a tiny drop of milk and some artificial sweetener too. I count 1-2PP for my milk everyday.

1PP and so worth it. I use a tiny drop of milk and some artificial sweetener too. I count 1-2PP for my milk everyday.

Do u not find them sweet enough? I find them quite sickly which is why I like them lol x

Uk serena - decided to help my mother in law by doing weight watchers with her. It might get me to the 8's finally but it will also make sure I don't put on!!!

Uk serena - decided to help my mother in law by doing weight watchers with her. It might get me to the 8's finally but it will also make sure I don't put on!!!

Whoop Whoop! I'm on Maintenance now :) Look forward to hearing how u get on, are u starting a diary? X

Whoop Whoop! I'm on Maintenance now :) Look forward to hearing how u get on, are u starting a diary? X

Congratulations!!!! Not sure about a diary - signed my mother in law up last night and enjoyed a nice pre-ww meal :) I've half started this week but my official start day is Monday. I'm going to stick up on ww yogurts and hot chocolate!!

Congratulations!!!! Not sure about a diary - signed my mother in law up last night and enjoyed a nice pre-ww meal :) I've half started this week but my official start day is Monday. I'm going to stick up on ww yogurts and hot chocolate!!

Sounds like a plan ;-) You should definitely start a diary, ill follow you! I have a Diary if you wanted to follow me? X

How do I do that?

Start a Diary in the WW Food Diaries Section? Mine is called 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' once you comment once you are subscribed.x

Back on this and quite ashamed at the amount of weight I have put on! 9st 4lb now compared to 8st 9.5lb before I went on holidays in late September!

I never did anything about the weight I gained on hols (about 5lbs) then added another few over Xmas!! Ugh anyways onwards and downwards........

Back