Getting into the 8's!

dream of being skinny said:
I am just getting fed up with loosing a lb then gaining a lb and so on !! I was so good last week too :0( x

I know the frustration I'm the same, maybe increase your points as your exercising so much your body might go into starvation and hold onto fat, I'm trying it for a week to see

Baby-belle said:
I know the frustration I'm the same, maybe increase your points as your exercising so much your body might go into starvation and hold onto fat, I'm trying it for a week to see

I've tried this but see a gain when I increase ,the last time I stuck like this was on the old points then they changed to pp and it kick started my loosing weight not sure what else I can try !? X

I've tried this but see a gain when I increase ,the last time I stuck like this was on the old points then they changed to pp and it kick started my loosing weight not sure what else I can try !? X

Simply filling or slimming world I used to do sw then my losses stalled so I moved to ww have lost 5lbs but not stalled again I'm trying upping my points for a week and if I get a gain I'll try decreasing them slowly and see what happens it is trial an error but believe me I know how frustration it is. From your picture though you look completely lovely! I don't see where you would loose weight from

Baby-belle said:
Simply filling or slimming world I used to do sw then my losses stalled so I moved to ww have lost 5lbs but not stalled again I'm trying upping my points for a week and if I get a gain I'll try decreasing them slowly and see what happens it is trial an error but believe me I know how frustration it is. From your picture though you look completely lovely! I don't see where you would loose weight from

I have done slimming world but didn't loose a lb hence swapping to ww 2yrs ago ! I don't think I could do simply filling as that's how I gained weight in the first place I don't stop when I'm full I still like big portions and think I'd gain weight if I did but coming to the conclusion that the gym is working I'm toning going to take measurements and compare to last time hopefully I will see the difference in inches rather than lbs !!
I don't think you ever look at yourself and see perfection always room for improvement and I still see the old me when looking in mirror x

Had a sneaky look this morning , 8st 9lb. Weigh day not until Saturday. Goin to be super good until then.

Baby-belle said:
I wish to see that by the end of the year!

Well today for me has been rubbish food wise eaten chocolate marshmallows cake & a massive bag of sweet popcorn I would of been ok if I didn't eat popcorn but now feel very guilty & sick !!! Will never get down to 8stone if I eat like this ?

Well today for me has been rubbish food wise eaten chocolate marshmallows cake & a massive bag of sweet popcorn I would of been ok if I didn't eat popcorn but now feel very guilty & sick !!! Will never get down to 8stone if I eat like this ?

I STS this week have exercised everyday since Sunday and eaten well I can't get below 9.8! I'd love to be where you are

Keep in up , u will prob have a lose next week. What exercise are u doing?

kez80 said:
Keep in up , u will prob have a lose next week. What exercise are u doing?

I done boxersise Sunday, Pilates Monday Tuesday Zumba weds body combat plus sit ups and walking I've been doing

Baby-belle said:
I done boxersise Sunday, Pilates Monday Tuesday Zumba weds body combat plus sit ups and walking I've been doing

Apparently your body can hold onto water when you hit gym hard to restore the muscle ! When I weigh the morning after running with 8kg I weigh heavier than I do normally ! Drink plenty of water ?! Have you tried staying off carbs and only eating 3 portions of fruit a day no bananas ? If I stick to this I find I lose ( sticking to it I find difficult at mo ) these are only suggestions might not work but it might be just what you need to kick your weight loss xx

Yes I'm lowered my fruit a little now and I've been trying to drink more, I'll try the carbs thing god everything I like will be taken away soon I just have I eat dust!

Hey girls can I join? Finally got into the 9's yesterday whoop!! My aim is 9st but I'd be overjoyed if I actually got into the 8's!

gemelli said:
Hey girls can I join? Finally got into the 9's yesterday whoop!! My aim is 9st but I'd be overjoyed if I actually got into the 8's!

I'm the same my goal is 9st but 8.12,13 would be great to give me room for gain lol

Baby-belle said:
Yes I'm lowered my fruit a little now and I've been trying to drink more, I'll try the carbs thing god everything I like will be taken away soon I just have I eat dust!

Yep that's how I feel all the food I love can't eat if I want to get to 8stone !!! But today I am off diet taken my youngest to pizza hut and cinema a treat day for us both xx sometimes I just think sod it lol x

Yep that's how I feel all the food I love can't eat if I want to get to 8stone !!! But today I am off diet taken my youngest to pizza hut and cinema a treat day for us both xx sometimes I just think sod it lol x

Haha I have the same! I usually just have 1 pig out day + behave myself the rest of the time. Like im going out for an Indian tonight + I always have the full works!! :s

I feel the same, it's ok to give things up for a while but when you've been on the diet for so long it's just impossible :( Gonna try low carbs too, and no bread! Can make lunch at work difficult though!!

Haha I have the same! I usually just have 1 pig out day + behave myself the rest of the time. Like im going out for an Indian tonight + I always have the full works!! :s

Would you point the pig out day? I always point everything and if I'm bad I will carry it over which I know you're not really supposed to do..but I feel so guilty! But then I just end up in a never ending cycle of being over my weeklies..maybe I should just let myself have crazy days and then start afresh the next day! ha

I had a massive pig out day yesterday. My boyfriend been working away, when he got home he ordered from pizza place. I planned to have just chicken and salad but ended up eating pitta, pizza, chips and chocolate. It's weigh day for me today but I really don't want to stand on scales. I was doing so well before he came home!!!!

Back