Getting into the 8's!

8stoneplease said:
Would you point the pig out day? I always point everything and if I'm bad I will carry it over which I know you're not really supposed to do..but I feel so guilty! But then I just end up in a never ending cycle of being over my weeklies..maybe I should just let myself have crazy days and then start afresh the next day! ha

Yea I still point absolutely everything so I know what I've had. Then if I have gone over my weeklies a bit I've got time to make sure I earn them back. Also it's usually a pig out evening rather than day, I try to be really good during the day to make up for it!

gemelli said:
Yea I still point absolutely everything so I know what I've had. Then if I have gone over my weeklies a bit I've got time to make sure I earn them back. Also it's usually a pig out evening rather than day, I try to be really good during the day to make up for it!

Yes I stil point if I know the points but if not I wiped out the 26 & start fresh next day ! I didn't have any tea last night after our pizza hut treat & tonight I'm cooking a valentines meal for me and OH it's a weight watchers recipe and it's fish ( I hate fish ) that's deffinatly love for you lol (baked cod &fennel bake 7pp if you follow ww recipe but I didn't add the oil or butter so it worked out as 5pp )

Attachments

• image-3698971869.jpg
    image-3698971869.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Lost 1lb, now 8.11. Going to be Christmas before I get to 8. It's hard work.

I'm 5ft 2. So should be possible.

Where do u want to be? I'm finding it so hard, all I think about is food!! I'm terrible, once I start eating I can't stop. When I was a child I was the eldest of 8 so food was limited sometimes, not sure if this is part of it, but I will eat until I can not breath. I still binge now but tend to do it with 0pp soup and tins of drained fruit cocktail.

Glad to find others of similar size, im 5ft 3 and was 8st until the last few years, then it crept up slowly. Joined ww at 9st, lost it but regained.
I am now 9st 10lb and NOTHING fits! even pjs and knickers uncomfortably tight.

Doing ww at home started Thursday (did sw for 2 weeks, lost nothing)
Would settle for 8st 10 ish at this stage.

We can motivate each other. This is the lightest iv been since I was a teenager ( I'm 31) now.

Baby belle- how tall are you?

I'm lighter now than I ever was as a teenager! I'd like to be 8'10 as when I did SW I got down to 8'6 but I don't think it was healthy for me. Even though my bmi was in the healthy range my periods stopped and does every time I go below 8'12. the dr at the time advised me not to lose any more which is a bit annoying as I wanted to fit in a size 8 dress but will probably never get there!

I'm 5.2 but I'm very curvy had a bum hips and big boobs! I want to be 9st but just below would be great to just give room for those bloated days lol

I did have bum and thighs, but I always lose weight from there first. Iv got big boobs, but they becoming empty now, which isn't a good look, hopefully getting a boob once I finish breast feeding, Nhs if my consultant can't wave his magic wand. Im sure you look lovely, your very pretty in your pic.

Oh yeah, how do u put photo on profile? I can't work out how to do it.

My thighs & belly are the last place I lose it from, my boobs always disappear first. They've gone from a 36E to a 32B. Wish I could have them back - I'm jealous lol

32b, I would love to be that. I'm 34 dd, but they like two oranges in socks !!!!

I'm only 5 3 too. Although I'm aiming for 9 I'll see how I feel then. I haven't been close for a long time so no idea! I'm quite curvy too so I doubt I'll get too low.

Back