Getting into the 8's!

parfittaroles said:
Mine are like tangerines in a sock!! Hehe!

Sts this week which I'm happy about seeing as I had a really bad week with food although it doesn't make sense I eat less normally and sts and this week I have eaten lots of naughty foods and sts ! Gonna try and be good this week

What do u girls tend to eat in a day? I'm eating the same things all the time and becoming bored. Is anyone else doing low carbs?

I'm attempting low carbs but I have been a pig the last two days! I will start a fresh tomo! I'm just having a smoothie or cereal then a jacket or wrap for lunch with meat or fish an just meat and salad for dinner or a soup this is the plan!

How do u make smoothie? Can I use hand blender? Iv just been looking at your diary. What is alpen porridge like?

kez80 said:
How do u make smoothie? Can I use hand blender? Iv just been looking at your diary. What is alpen porridge like?

It's really nice I have te fruit and nut one it's 4pp without milk, I use a hand blender and I do different all the time depending what fruit I have or how I'm feeling, a fave is cooled green tea, a kiwi, pineapple it's yummy or I used frozen berries and 0% yoghurt or ff yoghurt

I need my mouth sewing up, iv just pigged out on cereal. Hopefully iv overdosed on fibre!!!!

kez80 said:
I need my mouth sewing up, iv just pigged out on cereal. Hopefully iv overdosed on fibre!!!!

Lol it's better than my pig out yesterday it all started with licking the bowl after making cakes!

The answer to that is bake with a 3year old, you don't get a look in :). I'm going to eat 0pp soup and carrot sticks today!!

I'm finding it so difficult to get into the 8's.

I've only been doing WW for two weeks, so this is the start of my dieting and I've only lost just over 2lb in that time :(

I've cut out diet coke for the last few days as I was totally addicted and think it was making me starving.

kez80 said:
What do u girls tend to eat in a day? I'm eating the same things all the time and becoming bored. Is anyone else doing low carbs?

I have porridge made with water for breakie soup for lunch and salad or homemade meatballs and pasta try and stay clear of carbs but everything contains carbs fruit even has it !!!

I feel like I'm starving all of the time on WW. At least I lost a little more weight this week than last week! Feeling like this all of the time and hardly losing any weight is a bit of a bummer!

I know how you feel, I'm hungry ( or think I am) most of the time. I beginning to think I should just accept the weight I am.

kez80 said:
I know how you feel, I'm hungry ( or think I am) most of the time. I beginning to think I should just accept the weight I am.

I'm fed up of feeling hungry and I'm so bored now I haven't been doing it since Thursday I need to do something different

Yea ive found im either eating loads or absolutely nothing! :s so no idea how im going to do this week!

gemelli said:
Yea ive found im either eating loads or absolutely nothing! :s so no idea how im going to do this week!

Ive not been dieting since thurs, I've not gone mad or anything but I just need a break hope your doing ok

Baby-belle said:
Ive not been dieting since thurs, I've not gone mad or anything but I just need a break hope your doing ok

Yea that's fair enough. I gave myself a break for 2 weeks over Xmas and didn't go mad so I know how you feel! Thanks, I've got my wi this evening so I'll see how I've gone on!

I'm going to stuff myself silly today with any food I want, I'm bored of being good and sts!!!

Back