Getting into the 8's!

Yea I did that last week so I'm back on track this week. Hauling my bum to the gym this morning!!
:(

Come join a brilliant page on fb. Weight watchers uk support. :)

How's everyone getting on? I managed 1 1/2 loss this week! But did put half on last wk so in theory I've lost 1lb over 2 weeks! Oh well!

Iv stayed to same for 3weeks, still 8.10, and I'm starving all the time :-(

Lol wish I was 8 10!! Don't know the last time I was 8 10 lol I'm 9 10.5 at the mo!

Hello i just seen this thread, can i join? i'm not too bothered about being 8 stone something i more just want to land on 9 stone exactly so being a tiny bit under will be good :)

I'm 9 stone 12lbs 3/4 at the minute and it isnt coming off very quickly now! was so easy at first! hope everyone is well and having a good day xx

Hello i just seen this thread, can i join? i'm not too bothered about being 8 stone something i more just want to land on 9 stone exactly so being a tiny bit under will be good :)

I'm 9 stone 12lbs 3/4 at the minute and it isnt coming off very quickly now! was so easy at first! hope everyone is well and having a good day xx

Yea I know what you mean, my goal is 9st too :) I'm at 10 and a half at the mo. I read your post on one of the other threads - very positive outlook to have on it all :)

Ooh can i join? I just got back into the 9's ( 9st 12 1/2) and wanna be 8st 10 Ideally before my birthday in May, just trying to find time to exercise!

Hi .. May I join..??
I'm 5"1 and 10st 6lb.... I started ww at 10.12... And I went down to 10.2.... Then last oct/nov my GP reduced my thyroxine Ww reduced their points to 26 and the drugs company that made my thyroxine took their product off the pharmacies as they were reported to be less effective .... At the beginning of dec I then gained 4 lbs and ever since then .. Every single week i have been 10.6 without moving ... That's 11 weeks of sts.... Disheartened ..?? I am muchly....!!!!!!! My GP has slightly increased my thyroxine again and have new batches of the tabs .. Made by someone else and iv increased my points back to 29... Oh and I run twice/three times a week and do a class once a week .. Run around after three kids and I'm a nurse ...
What else am I to do ... Hating myself .. ALOT..!!
:-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

linski24 said:
Hi .. May I join..??
I'm 5"1 and 10st 6lb.... I started ww at 10.12... And I went down to 10.2.... Then last oct/nov my GP reduced my thyroxine Ww reduced their points to 26 and the drugs company that made my thyroxine took their product off the pharmacies as they were reported to be less effective .... At the beginning of dec I then gained 4 lbs and ever since then .. Every single week i have been 10.6 without moving ... That's 11 weeks of sts.... Disheartened ..?? I am muchly....!!!!!!! My GP has slightly increased my thyroxine again and have new batches of the tabs .. Made by someone else and iv increased my points back to 29... Oh and I run twice/three times a week and do a class once a week .. Run around after three kids and I'm a nurse ...
What else am I to do ... Hating myself .. ALOT..!!
:-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi!! Good luck! I'm only short too so I know the feelin lol!

Just had a big fat piece of chocolate brownie eek! Made by someone at work who's on slimming world and hasnt actually had a piece... Oh well! Attempted points and lets hope it doesn't affect my wi too much tomorrow!!

Tut tut gemgem. Only joking. You'll be fine you're on a roll at the minute. :)

Lameface said:
Tut tut gemgem. Only joking. You'll be fine you're on a roll at the minute. :)

Hahahaha ohhhh nic it was WELL tasty haha :) I hope so cross fingers!!

gemelli said:
Hahahaha ohhhh nic it was WELL tasty haha :) I hope so cross fingers!!

Sounds tasty. :) I just had a brew with 2 custard creams. Nom! I'm having another hungry hungry Wednesday but catching up with supersize vs superskinny.

Lameface said:
Sounds tasty. :) I just had a brew with 2 custard creams. Nom! I'm having another hungry hungry Wednesday but catching up with supersize vs superskinny.

Yum!! And good tele time! Think it's quite an interesting one this week!! I need to now use alllllll of my available will power not to eat another brownie this aft...

Back